Save The Knockers. Go Pink.

• Thread starter Katiegan
  • 42 comments
Good way to keep abreast of what's happening; raising awareness raises money - and every little bit helps.

Here are a pair of my pink beauties:

CapeRingPeriphery_4.jpg

CapeRingPeriphery_1.jpg

CapeRingPeriphery_7.jpg

And to complete the pair:

100_4596.jpg

100_4602.jpg

100_4604.jpg

Fight Cancer. To be 'In the Pink' is a good thing.

Karl1993
I painted the aventador pink for this. Things i have learnt
1. It looks amazing
2. I dunno how to upload pictures via PS3

What you have to do is go into the Photo tab in GT5 and press L1 to select multiple or select individual photos. If you select multiple press Triangle and it should give you an option to Export to XMB or to delete the selected. When you want to export an individual just select the photo without L1 and scroll over to the symbol that looks like a Diamond with an arrow.
Once you have exported the wanted photos, get a flash drive and put it into the PS3. Scroll over to the Photo section and go to the photos that are there. Usually the file they will be under will be titled: GranTurismo5. You then press triangle and select Copy. It will show you the USB drive symbol. You select that and then it will ask you if you want to rename. Check the Select all box then enter and wait a little bit until you're photos have been coppied.
Once they are done take it out of the system and upload it to a photo stream website (I use Flikr). Then when you go to post here you just insert the web address for the photo in the format that is displays when you are creating your post.

photonrider
Good way to keep abreast of what's happening; raising awareness raises money - and every little bit helps.

Here are a pair of my pink beauties:

And to complete the pair:

Fight Cancer. To be 'In the Pink' is a good thing.
Show me how

Can't. But I can tell you how, '69; jump off the pedestal and jog to the library.

You can also stand at the street corner with a sandwich board and a tin-cup - but that's up to whether you yourself are in the pink of health.

Or you can keep this thread active - it's a small thing, but everybody who comes in here may get a fresh heads-up, and go thinking about making a donation somewhere.

Cheers. :)

Why? It's a well known decease. And not a single person will learn about it, by you painting a car in a game, pink. Really not trying to be an ass, and you can of course do whatever you like, but this seems rather pointless to me.

On top of that, it seems odd to focus on one particular type of cancer, when cancer as a whole is bad. Why is breast cancer more important than any other type? And yes, I know it one of the more common types of cancer, but still.

And do we need more than one thread on the subject?

It's funny how you say everyone knows about it yet you have no clue rofl.

Keep the pink cars coming, guys! Good to see people not just using Passionate Pink, too. 👍

I havent played gt5 in about 6 months but my fireblade was painted pink last october.
Anything to promote saving second base

Back