saxplayer1998's Store Of Many Things [Closed Permanently]

  • Thread starter Thread starter saxplayer1998
  • 437 comments
  • 21,404 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks...
mrnascar242424- black mask received
CarTrader- Beetle Cup Car received
Just remember, I go by my schedule so, in mrnascar's case, the first car I'll send is the Falken, not the NOMAD
 
I sent you the Alfa Romeo Twin Spark
 
Takata Dome NSX it is. Thanks ahead of time.

And yes, it is I just looked, never bother to do so before. Oh well, no harm done, I'm still keeping the trade with him.

Hate to keep bugging you, but I do have the Takata Dome, do you have the Honda S800 Race Car RSC, that I just can't seem to find.

No problem will send tomorrow.
 
i now have a Ford Focus RS 02. Ill send that next
 
i now have a Ford Focus RS 02. Ill send that next

If you need/want the car, by all means keep it. You really don't need to this. The B-Spec grinder isn't even working right now due to the server maintenance that seems to be denying access to out of playstation programs for the time being.
 
If you need/want the car, by all means keep it. You really don't need to this. The B-Spec grinder isn't even working right now due to the server maintenance that seems to be denying access to out of playstation programs for the time being.

My B-spec grinder works. I use the yahoo one
 
My B-spec grinder works. I use the yahoo one

That's the only one, but it will not connect to Sony servers, I get an "Unable to connect to Sony's servers". What server (country) are you running on.
 
That's the only one, but it will not connect to Sony servers, I get an "Unable to connect to Sony's servers". What server (country) are you running on.

Try Ireland it might work
 
Hay saxplayer I have the amuse honda s2000 street version fully tuned.
 
Hay saxplayer I have the amuse honda s2000 street version fully tuned.

OK, soooo. Is there anything in particular you're looking for. I'm willing to trade ANYTHING in my entire garage. I just would like to get rid of the stuff in the OP first. :)
 
Hi could I have the ferrari f40 for the amuse s2000.
Can send tomorrow.
 
Hi could I have the ferrari f40 for the amuse s2000.
Can send tomorrow.

You can buy that in the NCD, you know that right? If so, please confirm, depending on how this other deal is working out, you might get the next open day or the day after. If you confirm: Ferrari F40 -> Amuse S2000 Street Version before the other person confirms, you get the next spot.
 
Actually can I have the RS200 '84 just realised trading the f40 with someone on monday.
 
Actually can I have the RS200 '84 just realised trading the f40 with someone on monday.

Sure. Please confirm. RS200 -> Amuse S2000 street version
 
yes I confirmed for tomorrow.
 
yes I confirmed for tomorrow.

OK, you confirmed second so you get the 28th as a trade date. The FR is already sent, you're borrowing my x2010
 
Yeah Thank for those used them all day today.
 
Yeah Thank for those used them all day today.

Cool, I'm leaving now (but will be on my phone), just tell me when your finished so I can take them down. :cheers:
 
I will be finished with them tomorrow night for about three weeks but I will message you on psn if needed again.
Thanks very much earned 3 million credits and 5 free cars today .
 
Ford Focus rs 02 ready to be sent. Do you still need it
 
ire1987
Ford Focus rs 02 ready to be sent. Do you still need it

Remember, you take precedence, if you want or need it, take it. If you really want to give it to me, it's your choice, it's still missing from my garage. Just make sure GT5 is back online.
 
Remember, you take precedence, if you want or need it, take it. If you really want to give it to me, it's your choice, it's still missing from my garage. Just make sure GT5 is back online.

No problem i was one of the lucky few who had no PSN problems :sly:. ill send you it now then
Ok its sent
 
Last edited:
Nissan Falken GTR Race Car sent to mrnascar242424...please confirm receipt of gift.
 
I am now sending u a Honda S2000 Type V 02 check if u still need it
 
My lists are all up-to-date.
 
I sent it scratch one more off your list
I just found a Mitsubishi FTO GP Version R 99
 
Last edited:
I sent it scratch one more off your list
I just found a Mitsubishi FTO GP Version R 99

I really appreciate you going above-and-beyond. Thank's much.
Do you agree that saying thanks-a-lot sounds sarcastic...even over the internet.
 
I really appreciate you going above-and-beyond. Thank's much.
Do you agree that saying thanks-a-lot sounds sarcastic...even over the internet.

Cheers the only thing im looking for is a glitch suit and helmet. And even if you cant ge t them ill still keep sending cars
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back