Seasonal Events 7.5 (Bonus Race 7, Extra Challenge Races and Time/Drift Trial 8)

• Thread starter ed24
  • 87 comments
Australia
Sydney
ed24f1
For this week, we now have two more races in all of last week's categories - including one GT5 track and a course maker track.

We also have 5 new races, in the old Seasonal event format (i.e. high prize money)

It seems like everybody wins with this update!

Full Details:

Bonus Race 7:
1. Nissan Micra - Deep Forest - 5 Laps - 200,000 Cr. - 20,000 XP
2. Honda Civic - Suzuka - 5 Laps - 350,000 Cr. - 35,000 XP
3. Nissan Z - Madrid - 5 Laps - 500,000 Cr. - 50,000 XP
4. Subaru Impreza - Nordschelife - 1 Lap - 650,000 Cr. - 65,000 XP
5. Mazda RX-7 - Eifel (Circuit) 102D - 5 Laps - 800,000 Cr. - 80,000 XP

FF Challenge:
4. Fuji - 2 Laps
5. Eifel (Kart) 102A - 5 Laps

FR Challenge:
4. Madrid - 5 Laps
5. Eifel (Circuit) 102B - 5 Laps

4WD Challenge:
4. SSR5 - 3 Laps
5. Mt. Aso 102A - 5 Laps

Ferrari Formula:
4. Suzuka - 10 Laps
5. Eifel (Circuit) 102C - 10 Laps

Time Trial 8:
1. NASCAR - Top Gear Test Track - 850 BHP - 1565kg - Racing Hard
2. Super GT - Toscana (Tarmac) 102A - Change Time - 591 BHP - 1080kg - Racing Hard

Drift Trial 8:
1. High Speed Ring - Comfort Soft
2. Cape Ring South - Comfort Soft

Last edited:
So, confusingly, we get Bonus Race 7 this week and Time Trial 8 and Drift Trial 8

NOW THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT.

PD gets it right!

[halfbakedsarcasm]Now to upgrade all standards to premium wooooo~.[/halfbakedsarcasm]

Wow... the Online Dealership more than doubled in size. Awesome. AND it now shows Checkmarks next to cars you already own!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO I no longer have to edit a text file on my computer every time I buy a car!

Last edited:
I just noticed in b-spec...looks like you can have an online group race on any of the events from in game b-spec mode as long as everyone's drivers are shared online

Thanks for the event details, but what's in the OCD? I won't be online for another 30 min.

FGT - Orange
XJR-9 LM Race Car '88
Veyron 16.4 '09
205 Turbo 16 Rally Car '85
Delta S4 Rally Car '85
155 2.5 V6 TI '93
CLK Touring Car '00
5 Maxi Turbo Rally Car '85
Astra Touring Car (Opel Team Phoenix) '00
Abt Audi TT-R Touring Car '02
Woodone Tom's Supra '03
Castrol Mugen NSX '00
Pennzoil Nismo GT-R '99

That's just to name a few. The rest are much less valueable, and I'm too lazy to list them all.

Thank goodness. All I want is to get to 30, and I flat out refuse to do the Indy 500 again.

Another new feature. You can now add weight to your car prior to a race if you've done weight reduction. You can raise it 1 KG at a time. You can also adjust the position of the weight. There is also a new thing called "Performance Points" in addition to Horse Power. It takes into account weight, downforce, and other non Horsepower related upgrades. You can also reduce the output of your engine, giving it less Horsepower if you want to give yourself a handicap, or meet a horsepower requirement?

They've also added Steering sensitivity to the Driving options menu prior to races.

There's also a confirmation now when you try to restart races.

You can Paint standard cars now also.. awesome?

Last edited:
... and apparently the cr payout on a and b spec events have gone back to pre 1.05 totals.
Dream Car events now pays 86,600cr, not 118,000cr as before.

Entire game seems to load faster and cr payout has gone down, BUT, xp payout looks to have increased a lot, like doubled. Have to check more races tho. SRF appears to be locked on a few events, not all.

Individual gear ratios, ballast weight/postion, Performance Points, weight add, power reducer... damn PD, you guys made a lot of folks happy with this update!

For the RX-7 race I used these settings, btw. You might have luck with them.

Downforce 0/20
Initial Torque 0/25
Acceleration Sensitivity 0/60
Braking Sensitivity 0/5
Fully Customizable Suspension
Ride Height -20/-20
Spring Rate 11.0/11.0
Dampers (Extension) 6/6
Dampers (Compression) 6/5
Anti-Roll Bars 4/1
Camber Angle (-) 2.5/2.0
Toe Angle 0.00/0.05
Brake Balance 4/5

Did anyone notice whether last week's Seasonals availability period stayed the same (i.e. ending next week) or was 'prolonged' to go along with this week's ones? I forgot to check before I went to work.

Did anyone notice whether last week's Seasonals availability period stayed the same (i.e. ending next week) or was 'prolonged' to go along with this week's ones? I forgot to check before I went to work.

Prolonged for another 2 weeks:tup:

Back