Seasonal Events 7.5 (Bonus Race 7, Extra Challenge Races and Time/Drift Trial 8)

• Thread starter ed24
  • 87 comments
The first couple of laps of Eifel 102C are entertaining, I will say no more as I do not want to spoil it for you !

Steven, can you please check the issues about Skid Recovery Force being mandatory on some Bonus Races?

Also, can you force-disable it by setting ABS to 0, as in NASCAR races?

And if so, can you bring back ABS to 1 in-race (after start) through AR-Adjust menu?

Thanx in advance!

This sounds awesome, can't wait to get home. :) It's nice to see that PD listens and constantly improves the game.

Dammit, I'm at work and won't be able to try these out until later!! :irked:
Are there restrictions for any of these, for instance can you run any RX-7 in the RX-7 event, etc?

Pay outs look half decent for these though. :)

Steven, can you please check the issues about Skid Recovery Force being mandatory on some Bonus Races?
Also, can you force-disable it by setting ABS to 0, as in NASCAR races?
And if so, can you bring back ABS to 1 in-race (after start) through AR-Adjust menu?
Thanx in advance!
SRF seems to be mandatory on for the season 7 (ie car specific) bonus races, but you can decide on SRF setting in all the other series.
No, the ABS 'trick' only works with ASM as the two are inter-related.
You can still use inrace adjust menu to adjust ABS.

HTH

ALSO: not highlighted in the OP; the XP in Season 7 bonus races in non-repeatable whereas the drive based and FFC races are repeatable.

Last edited:
Thank you PD. I love that the bonus races came back, even though I had to buy cars for three of them lol. Anyways I really like the fact that PD added two more races for the Ferrari F1 cars and the other races as well. :thumbsup:

Is the Eifel new? i havent seen that track in game ... its awesome.. can i use it in practice mode!?

@mohammad, yes that track is new. I hope they allow you to keep the track and continue with this trend... endless possibilities with the track creator. Still needs some more work but obviously they did not release this game and forget about it.

FGT - Orange
XJR-9 LM Race Car '88
Veyron 16.4 '09
205 Turbo 16 Rally Car '85
Delta S4 Rally Car '85
155 2.5 V6 TI '93
CLK Touring Car '00
5 Maxi Turbo Rally Car '85
Astra Touring Car (Opel Team Phoenix) '00
Abt Audi TT-R Touring Car '02
Woodone Tom's Supra '03
Castrol Mugen NSX '00
Pennzoil Nismo GT-R '99

That's just to name a few. The rest are much less valueable, and I'm too lazy to list them all.

Can someone list all the cars that are in the ocd?

Can someone list all the cars that are in the ocd?
It will be easier to load GT5, the OCD is much larger.

I have run through most of the new races and really enjoyed the Mt. Aso 102A 4WD track. I hope the trend of including new tracks continues.

The custom track races are awesome! They add the much needed variety to GT5's races. Now we have stuff like,

+ Small car race on a very narrow track.
+ AWD race on a mountain track with heavy camber and steep slopes.
+ F1 car race on an extremely high speed track. (The sense of speed is just amazing here. It's almost like you can feel the G's.)

And all this with the new, lively AI cars that make mistakes! GT5 just became much more fun for the less hardcore! :) Wish PD gives more of these fun races in the next SE's too.

I dont get this, do we win something more when we finish all FH challenge races?

Last edited:
I'm away from my PS3 at the moment, so can anyone tell me if the new bonus races allow any car or a specific model? Such as, I see a race with a RX-7, can I use any RX-7 or is it tied to a specific one?

If they are specific, can someone list the models for these races?

Thanks

Only played the micra challenge so far which was fund and so much better than last weeks.
Wil try some of the others later and hopefully can get aenough xpto get to 32

I woke up this morning, saw the updates...then called in sick...

You sir are awesome. It was a fight for me to leave this morning to go to work.

Does anyone have a complete list of the OCD? I do see something on it that I have been looking for since I got the game.

As for the races, for once, I don't have to buy a car first.

I'm away from my PS3 at the moment, so can anyone tell me if the new bonus races allow any car or a specific model? Such as, I see a race with a RX-7, can I use any RX-7 or is it tied to a specific one?
If they are specific, can someone list the models for these races?
Thanks
I only glanced at a couple of the bonus race requirements and they had multiple models, but that does not mean all.

Bimmer,

I can't remember the exact model cars I used for these two races but the mods are unlimited. I had the 3rd gen RX7 with 500hp I think and close to the same with the SRX. It might be cheating to some but I got my points....

tw

even race cars? the bonus races to me are for farming xp. the other, newer races are for fun and challenging events. so i just wanna get these over with as quickly and cheaply as possible. thanks

I just noticed in b-spec...looks like you can have an online group race on any of the events from in game b-spec mode as long as everyone's drivers are shared online
Please tell me more about b spec online cant update my PS3 til tomorrow. Any other info to keep me hard, the sound of these new events has cured my erectile disfuction.

Back