'Shop Someones Picture Thread! (And Talk About Your Metabolism!)

• Thread starter Evolution.
  • 103 comments
E55Power
Actually, my weight problem is on the other end of the spectrum. :(

You must be the first girl (if thats what you really are?) to ever think they have that problem!

- those McFlurrys will help :sly:

No, it's because, I exercise alot. (Run 5+ Miles a day). And, I have a Really fast metabulism. So, I need to eat about 4000calories/day to maintain 110lbs. (Which is 7 below the recommended for me).

E55Power
No, it's because, I exercise alot. (Run 5+ Miles a day). And, I have a Really fast metabulism. So, I need to eat about 4000calories/day to maintain 110lbs. (Which is 7 below the recommended for me).

I'm the same, i eat a **** load of food but never put weight on. Signs of a fast metabolism are not being able to keep still, like always tapping your feet etc and being cold a lot of the time, especially hands and feet.

TheCracker
Signs of a fast metabolism are not being able to keep still, like always tapping your feet etc and being cold a lot of the time, especially hands and feet.
Seems like I have a fast metabolism too...

I never gained weight either. Just wait until you are in your late 20's. I don't think you'll be saying the same thing then.

E55Power
Jeez. I'm athletic, but I've never even ran a mile in my life(and I was even on the track team at one time). :D

TheCracker
I'm the same, i eat a **** load of food but never put weight on. Signs of a fast metabolism are not being able to keep still, like always tapping your feet etc and being cold a lot of the time, especially hands and feet.
I'm the same way too. I get accused of eating junk food all day long, but I weigh only 150 lbs when I'm 5'10 1/2".

Fast metabolisms eh? Meh, I eat crap food all the time and what not.. 6'4" and I weight about 167lbs.

And I might photoshop something here for one of ya in a bit...

a6m5
I'm the same way too. I get accused of eating junk food all day long, but I weigh only 150 lbs when I'm 5'10 1/2".
I have it worse - I'm not athletic, I'm 5'4", eat lots of junk food, I don't exercise often enough, and I haven't managed to get above or below 110lbs in the past 5 years :irked:

Yeah, we do that, so :P

Style1.jpg

Style2.jpg

Too lazy to do anything but some stylization :P

I'm 5'5 110 lbs. But I wouldn't say because I have a fast metabolism I just don't eat much until evening. I usually skip breakfast and eat a small lunch and then a big dinner.

xXSilencerXx
I'm 5'5 110 lbs. But I wouldn't say because I have a fast metabolism I just don't eat much until evening. I usually skip breakfast and eat a small lunch and then a big dinner.

GO JACK SOME OTHER THREAD DANG YOU!

Next person to continue this conversation shall be reported!

finally someone acknowledges my awesome hulk pic that I only used a paintbrush on.

anyway, that E55->fat dude pic is halarious. when she said her weight was on the other side of the spectrum, I thought she meant she had a fat head for a second. :dunce:

anyway, yeah...don't get all calista flockheart nasty skinny. just hit the gym and some weights and you'll be all toned up (you do NOT get mrs. olympia buff just from lifting weights). It's cool that you run though. I suck at running, but I'm a good sprinter. Gotta start doing that cardio and stuff. I eat no junk food whatsoever. I hate it more for my teeth than my weight, but, yes...I seldom ever eat sweets. I just eat a lot of good food. Damn it. My metabolism is totally sucky unless 'activated'. If I'm not in a state of regular exercize, my body totally turns into a fat storing machine. That's how it's supposed to be, anyway. You have a fat-storing mode where you store the food you eat, and then there's the mode where you actually use the food you eat.

I'll shut up about weight and metabolism. Give me a little bit. I'll work up something in GIMP for you guys.

MachOne
GO JACK SOME OTHER THREAD DANG YOU!

Next person to continue this conversation shall be reported!
UH chill out.

Hi-jacking isn't anything bad.
It usually happens when people are just having a discussion.
And btw, this discussion really hasn't done anything bad, so there's no need to report it.

McLaren F1GTR
UH chill out.

Hi-jacking isn't anything bad.
It usually happens when people are just having a discussion.
And btw, this discussion really hasn't done anything bad, so there's no need to report it.

If anyone took that seriously then they have issues :lol:

But it would be nice if you kept your food-burning metabolisms out of my thread.

a6m5
Jeez. I'm athletic, but I've never even ran a mile in my life(and I was even on the track team at one time). :D

What the hell did you do in PE class?! We used to run a mile everyday back in high school.

Omnis
It's cool that you run though. I suck at running, but I'm a good sprinter.

Haha, everyone is good at sprinting.

I'd bet I have the best weight:speed ratio in school. I'm 290 but I'm super fast in a sprint. I totally dusted every lineman on the team back when I used to play football. I also kept up with or beat all the distance runners on the track team, too. Though I almost died after sprinting a full 100m. hahaha.

Back