Should I even trust my mom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
True @Omnis

Calling amazon is from the dark ages. Getting online and track you 'item' is the correct way.

I'm not done yet.

Why wasn't I raised by animals or was born as a wild animal? Instead I'm living through this hell.

Because God was merciful and gave you a vastly more potent, human body. If you were raised by wild animals, your dad would probably have eaten you. Just think-- something would have probably **** you out by now. Be proud of what you are, and have the courage to interact and be a part of civilization. That's what makes us unique. Being bullied is to be treated as something less than human. You're not some beast to be abused. You're really, what, like 13 or something? It's good because you'll look back at this time and laugh at how silly you were. It's time to take that potential that you've locked away-- that you've hidden from yourself-- and turn it into action. Stop being bullied, start a nice, productive correspondence with an Amazon agent, and when you finally get your plushy doll, you can hold it up in victory before violently spiking it into the garbage can to celebrate your new found self-esteem.

mHM3DMk.gif

Nicolas Cage...

mHM3DMk.gif

I was reading this seriously until this. Dude, you gotta stop.........holy ****.. I'm sorry. I can't stop laughing.

You gotta find out other stuff to worry about honestly. Your mom probably isn't worried about some little punks sitting in their chairs, talking **** to you. It's easier to just mute them or ignore them than to bug your mother to call Sony, which will probably lead to absolutely nothing. You call them, and they'll say they'll look into it, they hang up and just laugh and continue on with much more significant problems.

The question is if it's your mother or you that has the problems.

Nicolas Cage everywhere.

This...
As someone who's lost his mom last year, I cant help it and will respond emotionally to this.

Screw. You.
And this...
As someone who lost his mom three years ago, I absolutely agree with this.

I'll even go as far as saying this as an answer to the thread title: Yes, you should trust your own Mom.
As someone who lost his mom at 9 years old, a-🤬-men.

You should just be happy that you still have a mother to lean on. I think she's doing a fantastic job making you take a stand for yourself. Sorry if I sound crude right now but you have just caught me at the worst possible time. As for this "hell" that you get to live in, try on another pair of shoes maybe? I honestly don't feel you have a clue what going through hell is remotely like. Do you know how happy I would be if those were the only issues I had in my own life? Unfortunately that's not the case, and for most it isn't.

Please bullying is a seriously thing and you want your son to be depressed or commit suicide over these 🤬
As someone who was also bullied on PSN a few years back on another racing game (website as well), the block option works wonders. Actually, I didn't even block them, I just took my headset off each race I did and never bothered to check my inbox unless someone asked me to. They got bored of beating a dead horse and that was the end of it… And yes, bullying is a serious issue but don't feel too victimized because someone far away from you wants to make insults through the Internet. To feel depressed and suicidal over it? It can happen, but I feel that anyone who is most likely has some sort of other issue(s) as well. I for one have much more traumatic and REAL LIFE things to dwell on. What is said about/to me on the web is the least of my issues.

I could go on and on but, I feel like going back to sleep. So:

Hopefully you will open your eyes and try to see her perspective of things. I think she's just trying to get you to become more independent so you won't get caught out like a deer in headlights once you are on your own.

Last edited:
Nicolas Cage...
proxy.php

Nicolas Cage everywhere.
proxy.php

proxy.php

Well that made me laugh at least 3-4 times.

On topic. All women are **tch** - except mommy. So if this thread isn´t a troll - grow up, use a phone / use "add to ignore list" on PSN and trust your mom. But that´s only my 2 cents...

I've had many problems with my mom and one of these problems makes me lose trust in her.

Number 1. One time last month, a fight broker out early in the morning. My mom was about to call 911 but the people left and therefore my mom didn't called the police. What the heck? Have you ever heard of the word investigating? Don't give me that excuse saying that you weren't born in the US mom. You've watched plenty of movies to know what it means.

Number 2. My sister recently ordered a Zoroark plushy for me from Amazon. Since July, I haven't got it yet. Yesterday, I told my mom to ask my sister to phone Amazon to contact the seller. Unfortunately my mom keeps telling me to call Amazon. Seriously? Never have I ordered anything myself and I'm not even a loyal customer to Amazon. She keeps saying it's my responsibility to call them but it should be my sister's responsibility to call them in the first place since she ordered it. What the 🤬? Saying that is like forcing someone to go to war without any military training.

Number 3. I've had many people bully me on PSN. I've told my mom to contact sony to try and get them banned but because my mom probably think the earth will self destruct if she calls sony herself. She won't do it. Please bullying is a seriously thing and you want your son to be depressed or commit suicide over these 🤬? I wouldn't think so. A smart parent would of just call sony to get them ban. People like this shouldn't get away with this.

I hope my mom realizes her problems. It makes me think she wants me to suffer for all eternity. Why wasn't I raised by animals or was born as a wild animal? Instead I'm living through this hell.
a lot of members are older than you, so be prepared for postings that you will not like
This is based on your profile age and if you are physical able to do things yourself.
For example: if you're Quadriplegic, this below doesn't make much sense.

My kids are 16yrs old, the age were i teach them to make their choice but also take responsability about their choices.If the choice is a mistake? so what, i made mistakes, i learned from my mistakes.

You want something done? You do it yourself or ask help to do it yourself.
Telling mommy to do as you say and then blame her, is you not taking responsability.
You're 17, this is the time were you learn to be mature and get thing done by yourself.
So when you 21, you're supposed to be ready for the world.
You have 4 years to learn to be mature.Hurry up.

BTW, keep this text and save it, after 10 years, if you reached proper maturity, you will see how silly this was when you were 17.

But then again, Only if you're physical comparable to my kids.
And if your age is younger or much younger then your profile? shame on you that you lied.

Off topic: How do I have to pronounce your name?
a) D D D sprayshop
b) Triple D sprayshop
c) Three D (like in 3D) sprayshop
d) None of the above. But...

Thanks...

On topic: So many good advices.
Offtopic:
Normally my username on lot's of forums is DaDude, silly wordplay for "The Dude", using it for 16 years or longer (can't remember, but before my kids were born in 1998) and i used it long before the movie "the big lebowski".
DaDude was taken on youtube and also here on GTplanet.:banghead:

I
made paintjob textures for GTA san andreas.
My main topic on Carbongear (san andreas community site) was "DaDude's spray but don't pay shop"

So my new nickname became:idea:: DDD from DaDuDe, and added Sprayshop.;)
So answer A, B are good and c is useable, resulting in E) All of the above except D
At GTP, and some at youtube, people called me "spraycan", "spraydude", "spraypainter", "stuttershop", "DDD", "shop", "sprayshop".
All fine except "stuttershop"(not a problem for me, but not nice to people that stutter).

On topic, i'm wondering when the topic starter get's back.
That member is in for a surprise

Welcome to the first place that's giving you an honest opinion. The first item of notice is that you can easily turn off the negativity with a single stroke...turn it off. Of course lifeless, hopeless jackasses with no friends are going to harass others on the internet, because they have no place to go.

Your parents most likely know what they're doing. They not give a crap about the latest teenage fad on the web, or child's play stuff like Pokemon, but unless they're 70 years old, they went through the exact same stuff you went through as a teenager. The tech side, fashion, and music was different, but it's really just the same stage and actors with a new set designer.

As for the rest:

Mommy and Daddy's Rule trumps Supreme Court judgements, as evidenced in Son v. Parents, 1998.

In a ruling 2-0, Mother suggested to "It is the Court's opinion that he should listen to his parents..." and "...not spend so much time on the internet". Father countered with suggestions of "...manning up, stop being so lazy..." and "...you're not a child anymore." While the Court held short of suggesting additional treatment, they did underscore the interests of "...growing up a little, best acquired by learning from his mistakes." They also threw out a lower court world-wide web forum ruling of a temporary banishment, until "prime fascist evodense thingie squid pro quoth magnavox big sur add astra dolomite", which meant it was time for a well-deserved dinner of chicken and/or beef fajitas, with post-gustation sentencing of general clean-up tasks, washing of dishes, and disposal of refuse into larger, outdoor receptacles. Dessert plans were unannounced.

- Nina Totenberg, NPR News

Number 1. One time last month, a fight broker out early in the morning. My mom was about to call 911 but the people left and therefore my mom didn't called the police. What the heck? Have you ever heard of the word investigating? Don't give me that excuse saying that you weren't born in the US mom. You've watched plenty of movies to know what it means.

Perhaps you've watched too many? Draw the curtains and turn the TV up.

Number 2. My sister recently ordered a Zoroark plushy for me from Amazon. Since July, I haven't got it yet. Yesterday, I told my mom to ask my sister to phone Amazon to contact the seller. Unfortunately my mom keeps telling me to call Amazon. Seriously? Never have I ordered anything myself and I'm not even a loyal customer to Amazon. She keeps saying it's my responsibility to call them but it should be my sister's responsibility to call them in the first place since she ordered it. What the 🤬? Saying that is like forcing someone to go to war without any military training.

No, you have absolutely no idea. All you have to do is check the website or, at the worst, make a call. Why is your sense of entitlement so great that you "told" your mother to instruct your sister what to do? Get on and do it yourself.

Number 3. I've had many people bully me on PSN. I've told my mom to contact sony to try and get them banned but because my mom probably think the earth will self destruct if she calls sony herself. She won't do it. Please bullying is a seriously thing and you want your son to be depressed or commit suicide over these 🤬? I wouldn't think so. A smart parent would of just call sony to get them ban. People like this shouldn't get away with this.

You can report their content yourself, you know? That's how the system works... I'm sorry you're feeling bullied online (that's genuinely very bad) so search the internet for advice on how to report it via PSN directly. Your poor mother is so busy with all the other orders you've issued that she probably doesn't have time to save the internet too.

Don't tempt me to suggest what a smart parent might really do right now.

I hope my mom realizes her problems. It makes me think she wants me to suffer for all eternity. Why wasn't I raised by animals or was born as a wild animal? Instead I'm living through this hell.

Are you Timmy-out-of-Viz? Are you?

One day you'll have children and you'll understand. Try to think what that means and see if it's any help. For now it seems like you have a PlayStation, internet access, a telephone and I daresay from the quality of your language that you've been in school and done at-least-okay.

There really are parents who make their kids suffer...trust me when I tell you you're not one of them. You sound spoilt, in my view.

5Rj8w.jpg

On topic: So many good advices.

I have to agree - if not with the grammer, at least with the concept; it's good advice, especially those notes from the staff and other concerned members. Read up.
The way you perceive life and your mother's role in yours is quite normal for a person of your age in this day. But when push comes to shove she will probably have your back.

Just keep an eye on that load of Pokemon cards, would you? :D
I wouldn't trust her on that . . . .

I'm trying so hard to even but I just can't.

Instead I'm living through this hell.

You're living in 'hell' because she won't do everything for you? Strap on a pair, seriously. Get some perspective and don't turn into one of those kids with entitlement issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back