Show off your customized cars!

• Thread starter hejustsits
  • 1,795 comments
rsz_18fbc52054494-screenshoturl.png

I've recently started a series on youtube where I aim to go through all of the road cars and test them, stock and tuned, to get laptimes and build up a leaderboard. It's been encouraging me to create liveries for cars I typically don't touch, which is actually turning out quite fun!

20970833693796468.jpg

20969942898543449.jpg

I've recently started a series on youtube where I aim to go through all of the road cars and test them, stock and tuned, to get laptimes and build up a leaderboard. It's been encouraging me to create liveries for cars I typically don't touch, which is actually turning out quite fun!

View attachment 1362137

View attachment 1362138
This is what I've been doing for quite a while now. Hence why I have massive fleet of vehicles.

This is what I've been doing for quite a while now. Hence why I have massive fleet of vehicles.
Same here. I've got over 1000 cars, I've just not done much with most of them. GT7's fomo car dealerships made me feel like I had to buy cars whenever I had the chance instead of when I wanted, so I ended up buying multiple used and legend cars, meanwhile it took me ages to touch stuff like the R34 and NSX-R

Last edited:
Back