Show off your latest purchase!

• Thread starter McLaren
  • 36,460 comments
First step to a front end upgrade:
IMG_9924.jpeg

I recently upgraded to LEDs which I’m hoping with fit in here, if not, oh well, halogens it is.

The facelift Mugen bumper and grill will be next.

This is for when I goes to paint so I can confirm the exact factory colour, although my daughter wants it midnight purple (Famine might approve). That’s for another thread towards the end of the year. For now I’ll touch up some chips.
IMG_9925.jpeg

Last edited:
A topper for my Foo Fighters pinball machine (along with the shooter rod mod, expression lighting, art blates and cabinet armour, all yet to be unboxed), and several AFX car bodies I scored from ebay.

20240702_142647.jpg

And as the last remote control car/cat toy was so successful we got her another one for up in the bar. Drifts great and is quick enough to give her a run for her money in the hide and seek games she loves to play.

20240703_114731.jpg

The 962 has now been cleaned up and sits on a new Viper VSpec Racing chassis, and I'm waiting on a delivery of it's race partner (below) some time today. That one will also receive a brand new Viper VSpec Racing chassis. Gotta have two the same to keep it fair.
s-l1600.jpg

Back