Show Your Drift Cars

• Thread starter Roors
  • 9,360 comments
Wow...the S2000 pics left me breathless...I tried a couple of times to catch the flame but it's not as easy as it was in gt4.

i am a colector of S2000 and i love drifting my latest find...the Standard version of the GT1 Amuse...much easyer and alot more smooth.

It all started long ago...Spoon S2000 RaceCar xD

I'll try post some pics here but it's complicated as i only have a ps3 and not a PC.

AutumnRingMini_6.jpg

ClubmanStageRoute5_1.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_4.jpg

I have the M3 GTR now 👍

LFA
Quick drift lap in my 370z.

bro... thank you. I always get bitched at for pickn this track online, but its the ****. Also, i love drifting fast... which is why i suck at tandem. lol

My competition car for H2H #2

Got a new camber setup since my qualification lap so i'm achieving more and more the Atsushi Kuroi style.

supraforumpics1.jpg

supraforumpics2.jpg

bro... thank you. I always get bitched at for pickn this track online, but its the ****. Also, i love drifting fast... which is why i suck at tandem. lol

Definitely my favorite drift track, it's one of the very few that have a night-time environment with lots of drift worth corners.

The elevations are perfect on it.

Long wheelbase drifting..mmmm
AristoV300.jpg

Also a shame its not premium, but the paint says otherwise:tup:...problem is, it looks like the headlights/tailights are also painted on, until they actually light up...:indiff:

this is the reason why i don't use standart cars anymore. the look is awful

Only really matters in photomode...being as I spend the majority of my gt5 experience drifting on bumper cam, i feel lucky PD didn't crap on us w/ "standard handling" as well...

even still w/ the standard vs premium, it just seems like some standard cars are more standard than others, for instance my aristo's paint is beautifully reflective, but the lights, grill, bodylines, look essentially rendered onto polygons, but in the case of another favorite:
EigerNordwandShortTrack_1.jpg
i guess the lines look a lot more as part of the body, almost as if the Blitzen is only lacking an interior..being as i never played gt for psp i have no idea which standard cars are lifted from gt4, and which came from gt for psp.

Latest Posts

Back