Show Your Drift Cars

• Thread starter Roors
  • 9,360 comments
Wondered how long it would take for someone from FM.net to make one of these, although i don't know the fate ofit cause there is the drift gallery in photomode. Hopefully it stays though :) Oh yea, you should make the max. image size 640x360 so there isn't huge images everywhere.

5214389021_d1a87d4693_z.jpg
12 seconds.

Duman079
Thanks. To bad you cant have the cars without any spoiler. It looks pretty nice. It has a D1 car look. The spoiler is ver big lol. It is the older premium RX7.

I would keep a spoiler on an rx7 but would take it off a silvia s13/s15. It looks so sexy

It's such a shame that I look through this thread and none of the cars look original, no fault of you guys, just PD for lack of wheels, bodykits and decal editor :(

Need more premium cars...

I see lovely cars in the UCD and think, would be cool if I used that, would set me apart from others,
Then decide against it because the car belongs on a PS1.

People only drift with about 10 cars.
And 99% of people with these 10 cars have them looking very similar.
1000+ cars is NOT something to boast about in PD's case.

I would rather a game with 200 cars and many configurations (body kits + decals)
Then you will get a interesting photo section.

I decided to take this Infiniti Concept sideways today. Looks pretty sweet in my eyes.

ToscanaTarmac_3-2.jpg

ToscanaTarmac_1-2.jpg

ToscanaTarmac-2.jpg

Yeah it's standard. The Concept version cant be re-painted.

@ Adavicro, thanks alot man!

Actually, it can be repainted. My Infiniti Concept has been repainted in Black. Looks sweet. Its not that good a drifter though...Need to set it up a little. Pity we can't add body kits and spoilers to it...

Actually, it can be repainted. My Infiniti Concept has been repainted in Black. Looks sweet. Its not that good a drifter though...Need to set it up a little. Pity we can't add body kits and spoilers to it...

Ohh really? I gotta go double check that then, thanks! Altho I like it in gray, I might get two of this. I think it's a pretty good drifter tho. But yeah you gotta set up the suspension and tune it a bit to get that extra tiger roar to get it through the corners. But setting up suspension is something you should be doing with every drift car anyway.

No. If you install the racing gearbox it's still 8 speed transmission.

And I didn't install the racing exhaust because I want it to sound like a V8 not like a Rallycar

Back