Show Your Drift Cars

• Thread starter Roors
  • 9,360 comments
Just a few of the new colour schemes i'm experimenting with.

5612927565_589a843726_z.jpg

This vette is so much fun to drift.

5612935991_cce59a45da_z.jpg

Paint on this is MEAN! I love it!

5612929785_a9162343e8_z.jpg

I'm working on something with this car, I think it's unbelievably gorgeous.

Threw these together quickly, unfortunately I haven't got photoshop on my new PC but I guess i'll get it again soon.

5614047594_a5c6e589ae_b.jpg

Quality of these is very lacking due to my inexperience with this program on my laptop but I think they came out alright for my first piece of editing in about 3-5 years.

5613469593_abd8253fa3_b.jpg

Fairly poor compared to my old stuff but using a program i'm not familiar with is frustrating me.

Last edited:
Have to say i'm a bit of a purist when it comes to drifting, has to FR cars apart from my affair with a dodge ram, need to post some pics of my white s13, was going for the dai yoshihara look, failed due to lack of decals and drifting talent

My MR2 G Limited Super Charger, it gets real sexy angles on Tsukuba and is pretty well balanced for other tracks.
tsukubacircuit5.jpg

My baby, Sileighty
tokyobaykart.jpg

I hadn't driven it in a while til tonight. I love this car. Only 296hp and it drifts so perfectly. Some kid in the room thought he was tough **** with his 600+HP Ferrari, and yet someone that was judging the final corner at Tsukuba kept naming me #1 over the Ferrari. He was getting all mad, haha.

Whats the color called on that Z? Looks really good!

I don't remember but I think it's one one the stock Z colors I'll let you know when I get home

Edit: It's a stock color Dark Blue (P)

Last edited:
It's nice to see a lot of Red and Black cars up in here!
Oh, and I love the tandems with identical vehicles, different coloured wheels. Cleverly done!

I've got around abouts 25 Drift cars now, but these are my best four.

Driftworks Inspired R32, with a fart cannon because you just should:
EigerNordwandShortTrack.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_4.jpg

10/90 is just such an easy setup, really nice flow.

Another Driftworks Tribute is that mad 666bhp Silvia, can't get anywhere near on GT5 though! :grumpy:
TsukubaCircuit_2.jpg

TsukubaCircuit_4.jpg

Then I've got my Tsukuba Setup 350Z, this thing is so planted it's unreal. Just full lock and full throttle around any corner you please.
TsukubaCircuit_5.jpg

TsukubaCircuit_6.jpg

Aaaaand finally, the beast! My RUF BFT (Big f-in' turbo), even on Racing Softs with full Downforce you can't stop this baby sliding.
Great fun to drift because it's just SOOOOOO difficult! :nervous:
HighSpeedRing_1.jpg

HighSpeedRing.jpg

Cheers M'dears,
Looking forward to seeing more nice cars!

My newest drift car. Same old same old spot, but I only have the one pic from when I was tuning it.
tsukubacircuitp.jpg

Maybe I'll take more shots later, the thing gets some wicked angles.

here's one of mine.

14nmkad.jpg

Lexus IS200 (J)

not very fast, or light, but very controllable.

Another good drifter is the Shelby GT350

15door6.jpg

Last edited:
This is more of a cruiser, but I like to drift it here and there. It has turbo lag like crazy though, but immensely fun to slide. The rest of the shots can be found at the link in my siggy.

5634948031_31a8e196f4_b.jpg

Tiny F40. ;)

S15 is the second ugliest RM car, next to the Golf.

Aww what do you mean? :( The golf looks just as it should, and I think it looks good.. The S15 is the most ugly RM imo, then comes the suzuki and tuscan (I've always hated how the cappuchino looks anyway, and i think the tuscan is the ugliest TVR since the 450SEAC.. maybe that's why i think this, a stock silvia looks good though)..

davelis & tazj_7 nice cars!

Latest Posts

Back