Show Your Drift Cars

• Thread starter Roors
  • 9,360 comments

if u dont want to look at the faq, just...
right click>view image>copy the address

Then on the Reply to Thread page there is a picture icon with a green dot on it. Click it and paste the address into it.

5664991748_f6b85749c3_b.jpg

5664420547_2b19090589_b.jpg

how did you get this colour? Nice pictures!

That colour is Gold Chrome, one of the rarer paints only obtainable as a gift ticket. If not plenty of people have them in the marketplace for trading etc. Of course trading isn't possible right now though.

these my top 3

Attachments

• The Top Gear Test Track.rar
    470.8 KB · Views: 11
  • The Top Gear Test Track_1.rar
    541.5 KB · Views: 11
  • The Top Gear Test Track_2.rar
    307.8 KB · Views: 11
Kind of a difficult car to drift stock, but fun learning car.
grandvalleyspeedway2r.jpg

grandvalleyspeedway3i.jpg

Just another sileighty. I have too many, I don't know what to do with them, haha.
autumnring2z.jpg

autumnring1j.jpg

If you don't have it add me on the PSN when it's back up with a message saying I said I'll give you gold chrome and I'll send you some.
that would be sweet, how come you're giving those away? thought they were rare? how did you get them if i may ask :)

Alright time to show off the new drift machines.....I've had them in the garage but never tuned them....86 i didnt half to tune to drift so i left it till now(way more exciting now).

DeepForestRaceway.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit.jpg
TrialMountainCircuit_1.jpg
TsukubaCircuit-1.jpg

TsukubaCircuit_1.jpg

TsukubaCircuit_2.jpg

TsukubaCircuit.jpg

Figured i needed a car to go shopping with... and not to be bored when driving it, so i found this one in the UCD...

CircuitodeMadrid.jpg

I'm new to this forum, but I am no noob when it comes to Gran Turismo. I'm not too sure on how to put up pics on here but this is my first try here.

Edit: Sorry about grammar, not too great with computers.

Tsukuba Circuit_4 by SilEighty94, on Flickr

Last edited:
Hey again everyone! Decided to try get some more snaps of the S15 since my last one was a BEAST if i do say so myself, this is from Special Stage Route 5. What d'you think?

5690782269_59b778b353_b.jpg

Lovin the sense of speed in this shot! And that light reflection looks real tasty aswell : D Well done, keep em comin!

Thanks Cerebus! With PSN being down i'm taking the S15 to different tracks to practice with lighting, cornering, pretty much experimenting with everything to get the good pictures. Really glad you like them so far! What colour combinations would you suggest for my S15? (Body/Wheels) It's currently Supra Red IV body with Black wheels but i kind of want to make the body Black with Orange wheels. Gah! I just can't decide. Do you think i should change it to something new or keep it as it is?

Just a few shots of my Challenger, and a bonus pic of my S2000. The rest of the set can be found at my gallery, link is in my signature.

5687454764_472dbce0b3_b.jpg

5687454758_90caf6987f_b.jpg

5687461734_3cd58cc564_b.jpg

5687440886_26bb89b9eb_b.jpg

The best way currently is to drive the american championship indy ring with the ZR-1. You get 30k more than from LTW.

Latest Posts

Back