Sick's Race Room - CLOSED - Thank you to all who participated

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sick Cylinder
  • 570 comments
  • 62,216 views

Which Unicorn Cars do you have?


  • Total voters
    23
Result from Round 3 at Autopolis Short

Race 1:
Race 1.jpg


Race 2:
Race 2.jpg


Standings:
Wed Leaderboard.jpg
 
Last edited:
What you based your car on Sick?
 
What you based your car on Sick?

It's just a fantasy livery John.

This week the race is at Autopolis - the long version. Track selection for the current series is based on doing the short version of a track followed the next week by a longer version.
 
Results and Standings from Suzuka East. I lost connection directly after race 2, so if someone other than Simba had the fastest lap, please let me know.

Race 1:
Race 1.jpg


Race 2:
Race 2.jpg


Standings:
Wed Leaderboard.jpg
 
Last edited:
Many apologies for last Wednesday - I didn't realise that there was an update and by the time this was downloaded we were over half an hour late. A few hardy souls hung around and we were able to hold one short race. It was decided to reschedule the Suzuka Round for this Wednesday 3rd March.
 
An excellent new documentary on Sky, about Steve McQueen lost motorsport film. Called Day Of The Champions. New series of Car SOS starts on Thursday, restoring classic cars.
 
Until then, enjoy this brief documentary on the Honda S800:

Good video Sick, wish sounded like that in GTSport. Could be wrong about engines though, says in my MotoGP book, Honda only went to 2 strokes, because they were being beaten on track.
 
Results from Red Bull Ring Short: [ I did them last night but apparently did not click POST! Sat in draft until now... ]

Race 1:
Race 1.jpg


Race 2:
Race 2.jpg


Standings:
Wed Leaderboard.jpg
 
Last edited:
Pretty certain you are, Harsk. Unless....
  • you come last in the next race and get 1 point: final points 120
  • 33 people turn up, I win and get 33 points.
  • I get the fastest lap for a total 34 points: final points 121
Gotta go, need to phone 30 friends.
 
I did them last night but apparently did not click POST!
I've often done that. I'm there thinking "Why haven't I got any replies"? Oh that's why!

Unless....
...there's a new rule added. 55 points for 3rd spot in the next race. :)

Well done Harsk. 👍


Sorry @Sick Cylinder I haven't been around since my GTS still won't update because of a lack of free hard drive space. Something's got to give!
 
Can someone explain track limits rules?
I was penalized every time I went a bit wide, but I saw few situations when others run much wider and didn't get penalties.
 
Has any one tried racing these car in professional, the al just take off.:yuck:
 
Congratulations to Champion @Harsk100



New Car - Mazda RX-7 1990 N200

First Round - Nurburgring GP

Races = 2 x 15 minutes

If anyone doesn't have time to create a livery for the RX7 for Wednesday - I have shared a few liveries which can be downloaded from my gallery. The "Skittles" one looks quite nice.
 
Back