Singleplayer Events question

• Thread starter wlashack
  • 1 comments
Czech Republic
Czech Republic
wlashack
Hello,
I am trying to complete Events in GT7 but I really struggle in some of them as well as I dominate others with ease. And in both cases — I do not know why.
I found that various Events are overall easier than others, like Sunday Cups are usually easier than Porsche Cups. But even a Sunday Cup 400 can be a nightmare for me like that on Kyoto.

There are three Events on Kyoto circuit. First two are typically the very easy ones, I won both at first try with 10+ seconds before the second car. The third one — Sunday Cup 400 is the opposite. I tried several cars and various setups on each but I struggle totally, others are faster than me on straights, 5th place is the best so far.

Are all these Events about findinding the right car and its Settings/Tuning? Or how to look at the total difference in difficulty? I still consider myself a beginner driver but not to be unable to win against AI on circuit that I have learnt already, achieved Gold in Circuit Experience and then struggle with PP400 cars… I do not get it.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

Back