Skoda Superb (B6) 2.0 TDI 170 2014

• Thread starter 06eserci
  • 5 comments
Turkey
Ankara
esercigks
Makyajli-2014-Skoda-Superb-Sedan-2.jpg

Makyajli-2014-Skoda-Superb-Sedan-6.jpg

The Škoda Superb is a large family car produced by the Czech car manufacturer Škoda Auto from 1934 to 1949 and from 2001 to present, as its flagship model.
The first modern version, produced from 2001 to 2008, was based on the platform of the Volkswagen Passat and shared with it some mechanical components, but was elongated by 10 centimetres (3.9 in). The second version is no longer based on the Passat and has surpassed it in most of the professional tests. It is currently the largest and most luxurious model in Škoda's model range. Due to its large wheelbase it is also considered a competitor for the executive cars.

I like the Škoda Superb ... this car is too big, in the back you have more space for your legs then in any car of this segment. But I like the station wagon a better design (just the same as the Volvo V40 much better looks than the S40) ... that's my point of view, you don't have to agree with me.
:cheers:

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Makyajli-2014-Skoda-Superb-Sedan-2.jpg

Makyajli-2014-Skoda-Superb-Sedan-6.jpg

The Škoda Superb is a large family car produced by the Czech car manufacturer Škoda Auto from 1934 to 1949 and from 2001 to present, as its flagship model.
The first modern version, produced from 2001 to 2008, was based on the platform of the Volkswagen Passat and shared with it some mechanical components, but was elongated by 10 centimetres (3.9 in). The second version is no longer based on the Passat and has surpassed it in most of the professional tests. It is currently the largest and most luxurious model in Škoda's model range. Due to its large wheelbase it is also considered a competitor for the executive cars.

Even though I'm not familiar with cars made by Skoda, I think this is a cool car, and I like it. :)

It's amazing that Superb is actually superb today! I remember the first gen of the car I thought It was gonna flop but congrats to Škoda today

Latest Posts

Back