Slayer91's Custom Shop: Stay tuned for next car!

• Thread starter slayer91
  • 35 comments
United States
Pennsylvania
slayer241991
xXSurturRising
NOW AVAILABLE ALL SLOTS FILLED: NISMO SKYLINE GT-R S-TUNE IN RED

SpecialStageRouteX_zps7dad60a6.jpg

Car will only have 5 slots available, so claim yours now! When these slots fill up, I will unvail another.

**PLEASE NOTE** If you can borrow glitch, don't waste my trade slots. I will put each car up for sharing online for a couple days for people to get it. Also note that if you are using a trade slot that you can only get one car, in order to keep things fair.

Lotus Elise 111R '04 Received from tbwhhs
Nissan GT-R Spec V GT Academy-Brilliant White Received from tbwhhs
Nissan GT-R Black Edition Tuned Car (GT Academy)-Ultimate Metal Silver-PENDING
Nissan GT-R Black Edition Tuned Car (GT Academy)-Aurora Flare Blue Pearl Received from tbwhhs
Nissan GT-R Black Edition Tuned Car (GT Academy) Brilliant White PearlReceived from tbwhhs

"Hidden" Paints
Ford Mustang Mach 1 Grabber Blue
Toyota FT86 Concept Chameleon Purple
Black/Red Colorshift Received from ZDUPH
Kart 125 SPL Red Chrome
Kart 125 SPL Pink Chrome
Kart 125 SPL Orange Chrome
Kart 125 SPL Green Chrome Received from frenzal
Kart 125 SPL Blue Chrome Received from frenzal
Kart 125 SPL Black Chrome
McLaren MP4-12C Volcano Orange
McLaren MP4-12C Fire Black Received from CargoRat
Hyundai HCD-6 Colorshift
Blue/Pink Colorshift Received from CargoRat
Red/Black Pearl

Have plenty to trade. Check my garage to see whats available.

Also have the Red/Black Colorshift paint 👍 I am interested in trading for one of the above colors. If you don't have them, I just ask that the first 4 people please dupe the Red/Black back to me if you can so I will have more to send out. If not, don't worry about it.

Car Trade Schedule (trades to take place on said date, after the reset):
6/4-tbwhhs-Honda 1300 Coupe S9 Gold Metallic SENT
6/5-tbwhhs-Audi quattro Mars Red SENT
6/6-tbwhhs-Audi quattro Helios Blue Metallic SENT
6/7-tbwhhs-Honda Integra Touring Car Blue SENT
6/8-tbwhhs-Jaguar XFR-Liquid Silver Metallic SENT
6/9-Both Barrels-Toyota FT-86 Concept II-Orange SENT
6/10-SD180sx-RED S-Tune SENT
6/12-Conza-No1-RED S-Tune SENT
6/13-TF GT 01-RED S-Tune Awaiting FR Response
6/14-RS200freak-RED S-Tune
6/15-Rage Racer-RED S-Tune

Paint Schedule:
6/5-fbccars924-5 Lotus Lava Orange Pearlescent SENT
6/6-Mr_Evil-1 Nero Nemesis SENT

Last edited:
I will send you this one in a few days Nissan GT-R Black Edition Tuned Car (GT Academy)-Brilliant White Pearl

Can i have the red black for something and the kart 125 spl orange chrome.
My psn is veyronrt.

You have the Orange Chrome or you need the Orange Chrome? Because I am looking for it myself.

I will send you this one in a few days Nissan GT-R Black Edition Tuned Car (GT Academy)-Brilliant White Pearl

Thanks

You can buy the Lexus paints from the NCD if you don't mind wasting the credits. Sorry my paint trade slots are all taken in that other thread currently. I'll try to send a few when I send the GT-R (UMS).

You can buy the Lexus paints from the NCD if you don't mind wasting the credits. Sorry my paint trade slots are all taken in that other thread currently. I'll try to send a few when I send the GT-R (UMS).

OK sounds good.

Red S-Tune to the first five who claim. Need nothing in return unless you have one of the above mentioned paints I need.

Pack one for me, too. :)
P.S. Is it some kind of hybrid?

Technically yes, but the paint is the only alteration. Car is still mechanically stock.

One more slot before I unvail car #2.

Technically yes, but the paint is the only alteration. Car is still mechanically stock.

One more slot before I unvail car #2.

Will you allow the people who requested the first to request the second too?
Or will I have to cancel my NISMO Skyline as I feel the next one is gonna be better?

Will you allow the people who requested the first to request the second too?
Or will I have to cancel my NISMO Skyline as I feel the next one is gonna be better?

I plan on doing 5 cars, the last one of which will have to be Borrow Glitch because it is over the 1 mil cap. In order to be fair, I am only going to allow people to get 1 via trades. But please note, I don't feel as if any car is going to better than the next.

However, if you are able to borrow glitch, please do so. I will put each car up for a few days. I will edit the original post to clear that up.

I can borrow glitch so you could free me up for someone else and I'll just 'borrow' it

I plan on doing 5 cars, the last one of which will have to be Borrow Glitch because it is over the 1 mil cap. In order to be fair, I am only going to allow people to get 1 via trades. But please note, I don't feel as if any car is going to better than the next.

However, if you are able to borrow glitch, please do so. I will put each car up for a few days. I will edit the original post to clear that up.

Yeap, I can borrow glitch, don't send it to me via trade :)

If you want to send FR to fisho_man, I can start feeding your needed paints....it will be intermittent as I send to a couple others, but I will post here rather than the other thread so it's easier to keep track of 'em for both of us.

Just put 'unnamed paints' and your GTPlanet id in the subject box.

Latest Posts

Back