All coloured 125 SPL karts wanted See OP for pictures by chieh6412

• Thread starter I Love GT6
  • 65 comments
I have a Blue and black .. I love the all black one though looks great

I have a Blue and black .. I love the all black one though looks great
If you like the Black one then keep it, Can I have the blue one then?
Anyway if your still trading mate i have the orange one if your interested, cheers
Yes I am interested, What do you want for it?
I have that car available pink ,black
add me MSportsx ;) I can trade right now

Both are great, What do you want for it? Can't add you now.

Hi, i would be interestein the pink one if you get nold of it. I will mark you down, will give you a date soon. Let me know when you get the pink one, or any colour really apart from the black and blue one mentioned above. Thanks

I have green too
Wanna trade it?
Hi, i would be interestein the pink one if you get nold of it. I will mark you down, will give you a date soon. Let me know when you get the pink one, or any colour really apart from the black and blue one mentioned above. Thanks
Sure, If I get 2 1 is for you.
The kart is blue and black , not 2 karts

Wanna trade it?

Sure, If I get 2 1 is for you.
ok so you dont back up save? Then i would happy to take any colour that you can spare, dosnt have to be pink. Also dont need the black/blue one. Do you have a date that you can give me?

ok so you dont back up save? Then i would happy to take any colour that you can spare, dosnt have to be pink. Also dont need the black/blue one. Do you have a date that you can give me?

Nop I don't back-up my save because my USB is dead. I can't give any date ATM, Don't have any karts yet.

I can send you a green kart today for free mate.
I'll FR you from that account asap...

Last edited:
Ok well i will still send my orange one to you, 0/0/0. Coming to you on weds 11th jan. Keep me in mind for any double you get......do you have any tickets for trading? Thanks

I can send you a kart today for free mate.
I'll FR you from that account asap...
I would really appreciate it. Wich PSN? Ouweke? or Outeke
Ok well i will still send my orange one to you, 0/0/0. Coming to you on weds 11th jan. Keep me in mind for any double you get......do you have any tickets for trading? Thanks

Thank you sir, ATM I don't have any tickets. Anything else you want?
you have any 0/0/0 cars?\
The cars that are in the OCD.

Last edited:
I will trade my blue for any color but blue or orange

Then i will check your ocd colours when it refreshes. If you get any kart doubles you can just trade them to chevy freak...is that good with you? Cheers

chevy_freak
I will trade my blue for any color but blue or orange
Sure we can figure something out as I get more.
gazelle68
Then i will check your ocd colours when it refreshes. If you get any kart doubles you can just trade them to chevy freak...is that good with you? Cheers
Sure no problem, I still have the cars from OCD ATM.

Can i check your colours of tacoma x runner, viper gts 99 and callaway c3 please. Would you be prepared to trade one of these?

gazelle68
Can i check your colours of tacoma x runner, viper gts 99 and callaway c3 please. Would you be prepared to trade one of these?

I have an red Tacoma, silver with blue stripe viper.

Back