Slow loading

• Thread starter Cogency
  • 33 comments
mine is sooo slow with on line signed in and when i sign out it is normal speed. This has only happed since the last update, and yesterday it took me 10mins to get into my garage.

My GT5 is very slow on the loading screens, but it is only slow when i have it signed in to PSN. But when i am not signed into PSN it is the normal speed and the game runs fine. Does any1 know what the problem is? Because i can't enjoy GT5 offline because their is nothing else to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
DrivingForce
mine is sooo slow with on line signed in and when i sign out it is normal speed. This has only happed since the last update, and yesterday it took me 10mins to get into my garage.

My GT5 is very slow on the loading screens, but it is only slow when i have it signed in to PSN. But when i am not signed into PSN it is the normal speed and the game runs fine. Does any1 know what the problem is? Because i can't enjoy GT5 offline because their is nothing else to do.

Same here mate it's so slow about doing everything but my 2nd ac is fine,
I only have 460 cars and 1000 paints

Same here mate it's so slow about doing everything but my 2nd ac is fine,
I only have 460 cars and 1000 paints

Ive tried on mine and all my accounts are really bad. Soo im going to reconfiger my ps3 to new too see it that works, and if it doesnt work i think im gunna have to buy a new ps3:tdown:

DrivingForce
Ive tried on mine and all my accounts are really bad. Soo im going to reconfiger my ps3 to new too see it that works, and if it doesnt work i think im gunna have to buy a new ps3:tdown:

My 2nd account is fine

Latest Posts

Back