Small OT: Kazunori's Biography

• Thread starter amar212
  • 50 comments
Samelborp
...It's not that hard to have one of these at home...

PDI_testplay.jpg

Interesting...wonder if they are custom built for them as I've never seen a commercial setup that even closely resembles those in the pic...
I do like em' though... :)

SimRaceDriver
Interesting...wonder if they are custom built for them as I've never seen a commercial setup that even closely resembles those in the pic...
I do like em' though... :)

Well it's just metal plumbing pipes bolted together with a seat and pedestal for the TV / PS2 mounted on it. So yes, custom built, but I don't believe they were expensive. The chairs and TVs were the most expensive part for sure.

Hiya! :D :embarrassed: :lol: Meow! (='.'=)

I just noticed something on several of the pictures...Why is there foils wrapped around the pipes on the ceiling? :odd: I have seen this kind of a thing done before but never though about why people would wrap the pipes above with foil. Can someone please explain to me? :odd: :embarrassed:

McLaren'sAngel

I just noticed something on several of the pictures...Why is there foils wrapped around the pipes on the ceiling? :odd: I have seen this kind of a thing done before but never though about why people would wrap the pipes above with foil. Can someone please explain to me? :odd: :embarrassed:

I think it's isolation that pipe might be hot i guess.

veilsidebr
First: i didn´t understand that sentence "I don't think you are idealy placed to question his ethics or work ethos". If i have ethics or not, it´s my problem.

Second: If he works good, he doesn´t have just to make a great game, as it is, but also release it on the claimed time. If he doesn´t do this, so, he is just 👎 👎 .

First: I was talking about you questioning his ethics, not yours!

Second: PD do not set the release date, Sony and its regional offices do. Most games slip from original release dates, GT4 has actualy had very few release dates set by Sony. Most of the ones people refer to are from the media or retailers, as I said in my post.

Third: Calm down. If you come to a site and say that you hate him, expect a reply. If you don't want one, then don't post.

Edited to add: Could you edit your last post, the second quote is attributed to me and the last line of that quote is not mine.

McLaren'sAngel

Looks like Air Conditioning pipes, they cover them in foil to help control the air temperature. They used to have them exposed like that in the last place I worked.

BuggyBoy
Don't worry. But your reaction illustrates how something can upset people, once that it has started to annoy them.
- And then you still have the choice to put me on your ignore list, but we all have to take GT4 with that horn on 90% of the tracks ... or only drive the Nürburgring and Motorsportsland.

Anyway, you won't see me so often here any more. That cheering noise has been frustrating me so hard lately that my entusiasm for GT4 is mostly gone and my only hope is that some software genius will be able to produce a patch that shuts it off.

Please discuss crowd cheering further in this thread.

He he he... was mostly joking... so don't take it the wrong way... just seems most threads I read have some link to Crowd Cheering from yourself!!!

Buggy Boy
Feel free to add me to your ignore list. I just did the same with you, after having a look at your curriculum.

Enjoy crowd cheering, sweetie.

Yeah good call... ignore that monkey... out of curiousity... if you "ignore" someone... does it mean you just don't see their posts... or that it bounces their PM's?

C.

veilsidebr
As you are braziliam, i shal talk in portuguese.

Cara, se vc é noob ou nao, problema é seu. Um cara demora tanto pra lançar um jogo, confirma uma data várias vezes e vai adiando isso, e parece que realmente nao irá lançar, vc é burro mesmo pois temos tantos exemplos no brasil como este, nao no mesmo assunto, e vc ainda acha isso certo.

Lembre-se de algúem chamado Paulo Maluf primeiro, antes de falar mais merda que estou errado.

Seu lixo 👎 :crazy:

In Italy Merda=S**t, is it similar in Brazil right?
I think that Kazunori doesn't need a defence lawyer...
While you discuss about useless, he enjoys all his money, cars, fame, japanese girls... and especially he doesn't care about those problems, because he knows that whatever he does (delay, poor conversion, poor AI, no car damage)... we'll always buy a Gran Turismo, because it's Gran Turismo!
It's sad but it's the facts.

yeti
... out of curiousity... if you "ignore" someone... does it mean you just don't see their posts... or that it bounces their PM's?

C.
I would not take it bad from a member like you, Yeti.
When someone is on your ignore list, you see they posted, but not the content. This is a usefull option here imo, as it keeps the number of senseless posts down a bit.
I'm not sure what it does with the PM's.

Scaff
Looks like Air Conditioning pipes, they cover them in foil to help control the air temperature. They used to have them exposed like that in the last place I worked.

Thanks for the info! :embarrassed: Guess it really does get hot since there are numerous computers in there. :embarrassed:

I wonder what kinda of vehicles he owns besides the GT.

But I would love to work there. GT...24 hours a day. Although I wonder what other games I could play.

McLaren F1GTR
I wonder what kinda of vehicles he owns besides the GT.

But I would love to work there. GT...24 hours a day. Although I wonder what other games I could play.

Whatever they do there, it wouldn't be considered "work" to most of us here. :lol:

Back