SNAIL Michelin Pilot Challenge 2024, "PS5 Users Only", GS/GT4 Monthly Series on Friday Nights 9pm EST, **Recruiting New Drivers**Open 

• Thread starter llNovall
  • 41 comments
PeekabooRacing (clutch_n_load6 my car is a Gt4 Aston Martin my number is 24
Welcome aboard. It was great lapping with ya earlier. Be sure to build/spec your car at or under the 650.00pp base requirement. Be sure to set your aero as required and do not add the adjustable transmission. From there, see the Time Trial instructions for correct lobby settings and run the TT and forward results as instructed. Please be sure to screenshot you times as shown in example along with a screenshot of your spec sheet showing pp spec, trans, and aero. Also be sure to build your livery to the series requirements shown in section 3. Welcome and look forward to racing soon.

Any drivers who have submitted a TT, please check to make sure your aero was set at the required 175/275 aero setting and that the transmission is as it came with the car. Do not change ratios (should not be able to with trans that came with the car). Make sure to be at or under the 650.00pp base requirement. Please send your spec sheet to me to verify. For anyone yet to run the tt, please forward results and a screenshot of your specsheet as you ran the car for most accurate assessments. Less than 6 weeks to go.

NOVA-0479 / @llNovall (#4)
2.) JDMKing13 / @JDMKING13 (#9)
3.) kgffty / @Kgffy (#84)
4.) DRD_Niagara / @Buffalo_DRD (#78)
5.) Sand_68 / @socalnatv (#68)
6.) DUB-L-DEE / @DublDee (#44)
7.) Cdn_Sweet_Tee / @CdnSweetTee (#22)
8.) DucatiRobb / @Bologna_Duc (#88)
9.) Fudman420 / @Fudman420 (#42)
10.) Rauljimenez76 / @Noob01_lmdead (#12)
11.) cesarr64 / @cesarr64 (#64)
12.) GTP_WorstDriver / @Worst_Driver (#13)
13.) gkgamer / @gkgamer (#27)
14.) clutch_n_load6 / @PeekabooRacin (#24)

Last edited:
As we are getting closer to the first race of the season. I've done my testing and didn't expect to pick the Aston but it ended up being my favorite and it's the best sounding one of the bunch with that sweet Aston V8 + supercharger whine.

I present to you the Rothmans Aston Martin Vantage. Of course it's a livery from the showcase that I modified for the series.
20829430751021136.jpg

IMG_5381.jpeg

IMG_5382.jpeg

IMG_5383.jpeg

I'll change my numbers' color when I'll have my official category assigned. Also I didn't find the digital numberboard anywhere, is my livery OK still without it ?

Attachments

• IMG_5382.jpeg
    IMG_5382.jpeg
    45.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_5384.jpeg
    IMG_5384.jpeg
    55.7 KB · Views: 1
Reminder to all drivers currently on the roster, be sure to select your car choice and start working on the time trial. We are inside of 3 weeks of the intended start of the season. I will need time to make adjustments for driver leveling and verification time trials. Also, anyone who opens a lobby for testing/TT, be sure to place "Recruiting" in the heading. Anyone who races or sticks around for a few run and seems clean, have them look us up. Send a link to them via psn if you can. We're sitting at 14 drivers on the roster. I did reach out to a few other regulars and tagged some newer SNAIL drivers as well. Please get the word out. My target is a roster of 18 drivers to kick start the series....otherwise we will delay until numbers are reached. I will need everyone's help to get us started.

Reminder to all drivers currently on the roster, be sure to select your car choice and start working on the time trial. We are inside of 3 weeks of the intended start of the season. I will need time to make adjustments for driver leveling and verification time trials. Also, anyone who opens a lobby for testing/TT, be sure to place "Recruiting" in the heading. Anyone who races or sticks around for a few run and seems clean, have them look us up. Send a link to them via psn if you can. We're sitting at 14 drivers on the roster. I did reach out to a few other regulars and tagged some newer SNAIL drivers as well. Please get the word out. My target is a roster of 18 drivers to kick start the series....otherwise we will delay until numbers are reached. I will need everyone's help to get us started.

@Phlano099 @Rob Brown why you r not on The list?

Latest Posts

Back