Spare parts....record of the world

• Thread starter samsaoule
  • 0 comments
France
France
JPaul Telboise
Hello everyone,
since PD continues to flood us with spare parts we don't need, including the engine, we're going to have some fun creating a world record.
For example, I have today on my account 115 spare parts (including 33 engines) that I'll never use since 9/10 of the 422 cars I own are already equipped and I don't swap my cars.

It was interesting at the very beginning when we were equipping the cars we had just bought, but now.....moreover, many parts are difficult to use because they increase the PP too much...(5th weight reduction for example)....etc........

so, of course, some people will say: “no, I want even more engines because I swap a lot”....and others: yes, but think of those who are just starting out.....

I agree with that, it's just for fun and to give a use to these spare parts for those like me who get tired of receiving a carbon driveshaft 2-3 times a week.....or others......😂😂

and to compete, you don't just have to announce it (that would be too easy), you have to post a screenshot of course.....😀:cheers::gtpflag:

Attachments

• Gran Turismo™ 7_20240927191054.jpg
    Gran Turismo™ 7_20240927191054.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 1
Back