Speculation: Nissan Altima V8 Supercar in GT6?

• Thread starter 05XR8
  • 47 comments

Will we finally see a new V8 Supercar(s) in GT6 before the next Gran Turismo?

• Yes

Votes: 16 18.4%
  • No(Next Gran Turismo)

Votes: 37 42.5%
  • Never

Votes: 34 39.1%

• Total voters
V8 Supercar is a family saloon with V8? So with no view under the hood and current GT6 sounds it would be just a repainted ridiculously fast Altima with a wing? Same goes with all other V8 Supercar brands.. :rolleyes:

Dont get me wrong here - i would love to have them in GT6 if only they could have the sounds...

No. They look like family saloons, but only share some body panels with the road cars. Scroll down for specs http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/V8_Supercars

Forza also had very limited cars/tracks at launch. Six of one, half a dozen of the other innit?
And he mentioned horizon, thats a different kettle of fish.
It was a childish reply so I responded in kind...never intended it to make sense:lol:

You could have said roughly the same about the other cars the GT Academy drivers have driven over the last few years, like the LMP2, but it's nowhere to be found. The Youtube GT3 just got added, long after it's initial debut. I wouldn't get your hopes up for any other GTA related cars in GT6.

was the Deltawing(Nissan powered and Mazda powered) part of GT Academy driver's program?

Why do these threads even exist?

Because they can.

Seriously, this is one way Kaz can get more "Australian" cars in the game. From the first Falcon Bathurst winner to Brock's Torana to the Moffat Falcon Coupes. This particular thread exists because of the possibilities.

the-matrix-red-pill-lodge-blue-pill2.jpg

----

I only saw you avatar which includes one of my all-time favoured racing car. It`s the one on the top. ;) This in GT6 would force me to change my pants.

Because they can.

Seriously, this is one way Kaz can get more "Australian" cars in the game. From the first Falcon Bathurst winner to Brock's Torana to the Moffat Falcon Coupes. This particular thread exists because of the possibilities.
I don't think that making threads just because it's possible is a good reason to do so. Seriously, most of these speculation are nonsense.

I don't think that making threads just because it's possible is a good reason to do so. Seriously, most of these speculation are nonsense.

Then what about this thread? is it in your nonsense category? This is related to PD. Their driver program and Nissan Motorsport ties. Of Nissan models missing from the game, a top model like Maxima has not been the game. Yet we have the Primera/G20. There is no Tiida but, we have the Leaf for new small cars. No Sentra and still the Pulsar wagon in the game.

Besides, I created the thread incase no one has seen the post from Nissan Motorsport FB page. Did you read or do you Like their page on FB? Are V8SC on your radar of touring car series' to watch on YouTube? I dont see anyone talking much about V8s being in the gme. Maybe if people bring it up more, something might happen. Anything.

You could have said roughly the same about the other cars the GT Academy drivers have driven over the last few years, like the LMP2, but it's nowhere to be found. The Youtube GT3 just got added, long after it's initial debut. I wouldn't get your hopes up for any other GTA related cars in GT6.

That new update has some cars I didnt expect to see. Theres always hope.

Then what about this thread? is it in your nonsense category? This is related to PD. Their driver program and Nissan Motorsport ties. Of Nissan models missing from the game, a top model like Maxima has not been the game. Yet we have the Primera/G20. There is no Tiida but, we have the Leaf for new small cars. No Sentra and still the Pulsar wagon in the game.

Besides, I created the thread incase no one has seen the post from Nissan Motorsport FB page. Did you read or do you Like their page on FB? Are V8SC on your radar of touring car series' to watch on YouTube? I dont see anyone talking much about V8s being in the gme. Maybe if people bring it up more, something might happen. Anything.
Yes, it's nonsense. It's about how the Altima will be in the game because it was at Goodwood. We can't just make threads about cars driving at tracks that are in GT6.

Yes, it's nonsense. It's about how the Altima will be in the game because it was at Goodwood. We can't just make threads about cars driving at tracks that are in GT6.
It wasn't at Goodwood, that's a photoshopped pic from the team when they posted on FB asking fans if they should take a car there...

In any case, I do agree this thread probably should be in the requests section.

Almost fell out of my chair when I saw "Nissan Altima" and "Supercar" in the same sentence. I wasn't aware of this touring car group, but I think it should be in the suggestion forum instead.

Buy PCars, and maybe I'll send you some pants:lol:. Here it is in all it's its glory...View attachment 173009
Sorry chap, annual Grammar Police inspection, you were just the unlucky one.

Anyway, regarding the Altima:
I would say that it sounds like a reasonably possible candidate for inclusion in GT some time soon but would be of little use unless other V8 Supercars make their way into the game to be licensed similarly to NASCARs (or NASCAR cars, I'm confused).

Back