Spikey Shop // All Tickets Available

I'd love a 2010 birthday ticket. I can offer a level 1000 or level 12 ticket. Feel free to look in my garage if you see something different you'd like, I have my tickets and rare paints listed there too. Feel free to offer other trades too if you'd like. I can also trade on the 9th and after.
http://www.mygranturismo.net/15201

Recieved Lvl 12 and sent 2010
Thanks for the Trade

I have this car Nissan 370z tuned car (Gran Turismo version) 08 {Premium ultimate yellow) 0/0/0 to trade on 17th April if thats good for you ARTA Garayiua 03 would be nice.

I have 1991 ticket and I can trade it for your lvl 24 ticket.

PM me if intrested.

Edit: I can trade tomorrow.

Last edited:
I have this car Nissan 370z tuned car (Gran Turismo version) 08 {Premium ultimate yellow) 0/0/0 to trade on 17th April if thats good for you ARTA Garayiua 03 would be nice.
I will take this offer. But I got to check if I still have this car. Sometimes I forget to make a copy of gamesave before sending.. Please send me a private meassgae. I will message you back when I have a free trade.

Heyy guys.
When psn is back up. I will be doing two of my cars/ tickets for a car that I'm looking for. I just got really bored with GT5 and I just want to get those items. Also I am still looking for all the horns. Does anyone know how many their are in gt5. Thanks everyone and hope to trade soon.

I have all 3 cars you have listed.
XFR is 0/0 Botanical Green Metallic
CZ-3 Tarmac is 1 switch for oil change, 23.7 miles from UCD
370Z GT Academy is 0/0 Premium Ultimate Yellow

Let me know if interested and I'll let you know what I'm looking for. Thanks.

I have all 3 cars you have listed.
XFR is 0/0 Botanical Green Metallic
CZ-3 Tarmac is 1 switch for oil change, 23.7 miles from UCD
370Z GT Academy is 0/0 Premium Ultimate Yellow

Let me know if interested and I'll let you know what I'm looking for. Thanks.

im lookin for the non rally version of the tarmac. im interested in all of those. if ferrari_1996 has a stock jag then i will be trading that car with him for that jag .

I got an untouched red mitsubishi Tarmac (non-rally) but I didn't even know what your trading, I just kinda saw what you wrote, sorry using iPhone app so gimme a sec :)

im lookin for the non rally version of the tarmac. im interested in all of those. if ferrari_1996 has a stock jag then i will be trading that car with him for that jag .

No worries on the Jag, ferrari_1996 was first. The Tarmac is not the rally version, has no mods and was not driven by me. I did a switch and an oil change but that was before I started trading and knew better.

Just a update for you lots. I have got spikeyshop back so all trades are now back online. I am currently looking for LVL 22 and LVL 23 tickets because I came second in those races

EDIT: Received all of theses now

Last edited:
Heyy guys.
Got another update on what I need to get.
I'm currently looking for (High Priority)
- Nascar ticket
- Modern muscle car ticket
- Classic muscle car ticket

EDIT: Received all of these now.

Last edited:
@Atomic I don't wants paints anymore since there a limit on how many item we can have on gt5. Its 7000 and I've got around 6000

Back