Spoon Sport Accord Euro R Race Car 2003

• Thread starter The87Dodge
  • 11 comments

The87Dodge

(Banned)
United States
Seattle, WA
rizkeat
There are a good handful of Spoon Hondas in GT6, but the one Spoon I want to see most in a future GT game is the Spoon Accord Race Car. I think the blue/yellow Spoon livery goes great on this car, and the wheel choice is cool. This car was produced in November 2003, and is one of the lesser known Spoon cars. This car is actually very lightweight, allowing it to travel at higher speeds on corners. The majority of all the engine parts are made by Spoon. The Spoon Accord made an appearance at the 2004 SEMA International Auto Salon
Also, This car took part in the 2008 USTCC Championship.

Unfortunately, I was not able to find specific specs. The engine was heavily modified by Spoon, so I am assuming it produces 300-350 horsepower.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I was not able to find specific specs. The engine was heavily modified by Spoon, so I am assuming it produce 400-500 horsepower.

Seeing as it is a touring car, the power is much more likely to be in the 300-350 bhp region.

Spoon do engine balancing in their modifications. They don't use forced induction, ever. Considering it did USTCC, I'd say 250hp tops; they are all essentially PTC spec - this looks about as production based as you can get.

Why wasn't this in the game if it had Polyphony Digital's logo on it?
Because they had a partnership with Spoon at the time, and that is no guarantee of every car of theirs being modeled. They're just a sponsor.

Back