Star Drift

Star_Drift_DK
Star Drift

Star Drift is a Respectful and Legit Team. Star Drift has been around for 4 years. It all started on MCLA. At one time we were a Drift crew on MCLA of 67, 52 were active members. There will be a Web Site uploaded soon. We are currently a crew of 14. Quantity is not everything, Quality is everything.
We are recruiting but we don't just take anybody. Message me on PSN for a Qualifying Date. You will be watched by at least 3 SD members. Before you waste our time, we use our Star Drift accounts for every game. If you're not willing to start over and become a legit member, then don't waste our time.

Rules:
1. No **** talking
2. Comfort Hard
3. Mic
4. Able to hold the right Line

Current Members:
Star_Drift_DK
Star_Drift_zer00
Star_Drift_DMX
Star_Drift_Dachi
Star_Drift_Phase
Star_Drift_LSD
Star_Drift_Blitz
Star_Drift_VIP
Star_Drift_Dog
Star_Drift_Gage
Star_Drift_DEDE
Star_Drift_Dub
Star_Drift_Tokn
Star_Drift_Speed

Crew Rides:
Team-07' Mustang GT (Premium) Matte Black paint. Red Mettalic Rims. We will Provide Paint.
Any Car can be Used with SD Colors unless it can not use the Right Rims.

If there are any Questions or Battles that you want to happen or have answered, message me on PSN. Star_Drift_DK

Last edited:
Star Drift

Star Drift is a Respectful and Legit Team. Star Drift has been around for 4 years. All started on MCLA. At one time we were a Drift crew on MCLA of 67, 52 were active members. There will be a WebSite uploaded soon. We are currently a crew of 12. Quantity is not everything, and Quilty is everything. We are recruiting, we do not just take anybody. Message me on PSN for a Quilfying Date. You will be watch by atleast 3 SD members. Before you waste our time, we use our Star Drift accounts for every game. If you're not willing to start over and be a legit member, then dont waste our time.

Rules:
1. No **** talking
2. No AWD
3. Comfort Hard
4. Mic
5. Being able to drift

Current Members:
Star_Drift_DK
Star_Drift_Zer00
Star_Drift_Shift
Star_Drift_Pep23
Star_Drift_SPEED
Star_Drift_Twink
Star_Drift_Death
Star_Drift_DEDE
Star_Drift_t
Star_Drift_BENZ
Star_Drift_DmX
Star_Drift_JDM
Star_Drift_W3ST

Crew Rides:
Team-Silvia s15 RM-Red with Black Rims. We will Provide.
Your Signature-Silvia s15 RM-Your choice of Color and Rims.

If there are any Questions or Battles that you want to happen or have answered, message me on PSN. Star_Drift_DK

Hey, DK its me deadly310 good to see your here :D

Star Drift

Star Drift is a Respectful and Legit Team. Star Drift has been around for 4 years. All started on MCLA. At one time we were a Drift crew on MCLA of 67, 52 were active members. There will be a WebSite uploaded soon. We are currently a crew of 12. Quantity is not everything, and Quilty is everything. We are recruiting, we do not just take anybody. Message me on PSN for a Quilfying Date. You will be watch by atleast 3 SD members. Before you waste our time, we use our Star Drift accounts for every game. If you're not willing to start over and be a legit member, then dont waste our time.

Rules:
1. No **** talking
2. No AWD
3. Comfort Hard
4. Mic
5. Being able to drift

Current Members:
Star_Drift_DK
Star_Drift_Zer00
Star_Drift_Shift
Star_Drift_Pep23
Star_Drift_SPEED
Star_Drift_Twink
Star_Drift_Death
Star_Drift_DEDE
Star_Drift_t
Star_Drift_BENZ
Star_Drift_DmX
Star_Drift_JDM
Star_Drift_W3ST

Crew Rides:
Team-Silvia s15 RM-Red with Black Rims. We will Provide.
Your Signature-Silvia s15 RM-Your choice of Color and Rims.

Good luck from redline was drifting with you lot last night very good

Thanks for the good tandems those that we tandemed with. and thanks for the good welcoms. Anyone interested in Drifting some more Hit me up. and also for some D1 Battles we like a good 3 to 4 days notice to have everyone on so theres no miss haps.

how come I am just seeing the Star_Drift thread now?

Glad to see you guys on GTP and also around in the lobbies/lounges. I have had the chance to drift with some of you (a couple of you I know - what up Swift/Twink!) and if you're looking for room, you guys are more than welcome to join us in any Nemesis lobby.

See ya!

how come I am just seeing the Star_Drift thread now?

Glad to see you guys on GTP and also around in the lobbies/lounges. I have had the chance to drift with some of you (a couple of you I know - what up Swift/Twink!) and if you're looking for room, you guys are more than welcome to join us in any Nemesis lobby.

See ya!

Thanks and thats because i didnt know about gtplanet untill well when i maid this thread lol. and more than welcom to join any of ours too.

if so, your well cool. pk_090 wishes he could do that.

if so, your well cool. pk_090 wishes he could do that.

If its cool enough for this guy........

Dobby_at_Hogwarts.jpg

then its cool enough for DriifterzZ.

yo DK wtf im like the 3rd oldest member & u forgot to put me on the list
Please don't be lazy with the language.
I always wonder if the "respectable and legit" term is actually going to do anything, I would rather have the team show it then just say it. Good luck on the forums, please follow the AUP and use the search bar.

Last edited:
Back