STaTS - SNAIL's Team and Tuner Series (Season V) GT300 cars SPOTS OPEN

• Thread starter hillracing
  • 89 comments
LMAO ... :lol::mischievous:
I am so glad that I am not the only one with this conversation. :gtpflag:

BTW,
As up the end of last year, Iroquis and I still a team. I will double check that he is still available for Tuesdays.

Confirming Team Iroq / Wolf driving the Weds Sport.

P Lexus Weds Sport IS350 '08
355HP 1150KG 549PP STAGE 3 MOTOR Limiter 95.4

I'd be into this with Oshawa Joe... I can tune for both of us (can drivers be tuners?)... Autobacs ARTA Garaiya '08
PSN MajikTom or GTP_Overdrive_67 (I am #67)

Hi Tom. Let's give this a try. Hopefully I make these races, but I might be working some Tuesday evenings :nervous:.

Current Teams
  • Dabneyd #8 and Kcheeb #76
  • Hillracing #1 and Turbo91stdcivic #81
  • Rallywgn2 #19 and ChuthuluGoat Driving an RE Amemiya AsparaDrink RX7 '06 Tuned by Rallywgn2
  • Wolfsatz and Iroquis
  • MajikTom #67 and Oshawa Joe driving an Autobacs ARTA Garaiya '08 Tuned by MajikTom

Available Tuners
  • Hillracing
  • Rallywgn2

Interested Drivers
  • bountyfuzza

wolf & iroquois will be driving the Weds Sport and Iroquois is #34

I'll be in my lobby tuning if anyone is interested in joining.

A long day and some 7&7's have done in my focus. gonna call it a night fellas and enjoy some psych.

Last edited:
Just got home from work and am beat. Psych is so funny, those two guys are the perfect straight man funny man combo. Guster...lol.

Do we tune more then one car? I'm not volunteering to add another to my plate, i was just curious since iroquois posted up about the weds sport car.

As of right now, i am 50/50 for tonight.

Work related issues may prevent me from racing tonight

Hmmm, we still on for tonight? Doesn't seem very active right now.

Hmmm, we still on for tonight? Doesn't seem very active right now.

Yes still racing tonight. Sadly doesn't look like the turnout will be that great this season. I'm going to post one more time in the SNAIL thread and see if we can get anyone else. Was hoping to have a full grid.

Thanks for the races last night fellas. I wish team green could have put on a better showing. I was having consistency issues. Guess that happens when you haven't raced in over a month. Turbo, sorry about the shenanigans on the last lap of the last race. I thought Goat and I were the only ones not with the pack.

Don't care about the last lap, what about the lap were I was overtaking cheeb on the front strait going into the turn when you showed up to make it three wide goin into the turn using me as your guard rail... I had the slowest car and with good racecraft you could have passed at a different spot.

Don't care about the last lap, what about the lap were I was overtaking cheeb on the front strait going into the turn when you showed up to make it three wide goin into the turn using me as your guard rail... I had the slowest car and with good racecraft you could have passed at a different spot.

File that complaint, playa.

Ahh, that incident. That actually went all sorts of bad. I was in cheebs draft, but missed my brake spot. I jumped down to avoid cheeb, and hopefully scrub off enough speed to avoid collecting you. That was not the case, and after stuffing you, i couldn't get off the line and messed up a bunch of people.

File that complaint, playa.

benStillerDoIt1.jpg

Ahh, that incident. That actually went all sorts of bad. I was in cheebs draft, but missed my brake spot. I jumped down to avoid cheeb, and hopefully scrub off enough speed to avoid collecting you. That was not the case, and after stuffing you, i couldn't get off the line and messed up a bunch of people.

I should have said that the thread is not the place for this kind of discussion. We don't need to name and shame people in the thread.

Meh, my name and shame. I'd forfeit the race, but considering my position in all three races... Bad night.

Is the timing of the update tomorrow going to affect us?

EDIT: probably not, starts at 20:00 gmt for two hours. What's the chance something will go sideways ;)

Last edited:
kcheeb
Is the timing of the update tomorrow going to affect us?

EDIT: probably not, starts at 20:00 gmt for two hours. What's the chance something will go sideways ;)

Sure hope it doesn't affect us. If it does we'll have to postpone.

I'm a little sick today. Can someone take over running the night for me? I can open up the spreadsheet for someone else to edit if you can.

hillracing
I'm a little sick today. Can someone take over running the night for me? I can open up the spreadsheet for someone else to edit if you can.

I can do the score keeping. Does the spreadsheet calculate the ballast too?

Just a thought, with Oshawa out this week too, we could postpone.

kcheeb
I can do the score keeping. Does the spreadsheet calculate the ballast too?

Just a thought, with Oshawa out this week too, we could postpone.

It does calculate the ballast. I'll open it up for you to edit. I'm fine with postponing except if everyone else shows I don't want to make them have to reschedule. I'll just count this as my drop race.

Back