STCC: Super Touring Car Championship - V8-Johnboy is the Champion!Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Scaniabebe
  • 2,182 comments
  • 94,614 views
Oh I just remembered, my dad used to have a Corolla! So I know how awful it was in person :p

Well this will be its first and last Season hopefully as I'm planning on moving the IS300 over to Toyota next Season... And then some other cool changes will be made including something to do with power! :P
 
Well this will be its first and last Season hopefully as I'm planning on moving the IS300 over to Toyota next Season... And then some other cool changes will be made including something to do with power! :p
So i'm guessing the Carina's gone? :cheers:
 
So i'm guessing the Carina's gone? :cheers:

Obviously! It's so ugly that I now need glasses due to the damage it caused to my eyes! :lol:
The BTCC Carina though didn't look so bad..

8429278683_7c3b248034.jpg
 
Well... not when it was upside down of course...

hqdefault.jpg
 
Yeah, that's wasn't one of their highlights..
btcc_93_toyota_1NDZ_1.jpg


Neither was this...
eGtjbjFwMTI%3D_o_btcc-brands-hatch-1992-big-crash-toyota.jpg
 
Yeah... lets just say the Carina's natural habitats were on its roof, and in the dingle-dell barriers...
 
Hey, I've just noticed! We can recreate this all on GT6! 💡
 
Well the Toyota team obviously wanted to point out that matter! :lol:
We used to have a competition to see who could keep their transit on 2 wheels the longest looking back it was mental!:scared:
 
Last edited:
What an awesome looking Van John! :P
6284412342_dc2c1eba5d_o.jpg


Saying that, they were taken over in 2001 and Yodel is now what it's called!
 
Yep DHL took over in 2001 i left in 2012 just before Yodel came in. :)
 
Lol i don't think you could get 90 drop's a day in that even if it's a little quicker.:sly:

Back on topic:dopey: how about a Fuji test next (with that straight in mind:idea:)
 
Lol i don't think you could get 90 drop's a day in that even if it's a little quicker.:sly:

Back on topic:dopey: how about a Fuji test next (with that straight in mind:idea:)
Yes sounds like a great idea! 👍 Are you listening again Scanny!?
 
Hate that straight. It ruins the track for me. If it was the length from the pit entrance to T1 it would be fine. They should re-design that final section so that it flows better and isn't so stop start and it should come out at the pit entrance. First sectors are fine
 
Hate that straight. It ruins the track for me. If it was the length from the pit entrance to T1 it would be fine. They should re-design that final section so that it flows better and isn't so stop start and it should come out at the pit entrance. First sectors are fine
Just wanna get away from all these noddy track's for 5 minute's to see what's what. Personally im still a little lost as to what cars need help and what need a slight reigning in.:confused:
 
I think Nürburgring Nordshliefe is the perfect place to see what's what :sly:
 
I like your thinking Orama.. I'll be going there shortly! ;D
 
Only for my personal enjoyment.. Saying Nurburgring is one of my favorite tracks to drive on! :p

Liar you drove it on Saturday :P. I've driven two 3 hour endurances on it since GT5 along with some test races for the VLN so I'm pretty good there.
 
This is what you guys feel like right now
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 13
Back