• G923

• T150

• RWA

Results are only viewable after voting.
Turkey
İSTANBUL
cmgms
Hello,

The steering wheel I am currently using is a GTB 488 Ferrari. Now I want to change the set. These are the steering wheels I can buy. Which one do you think gives the best feeling for PS5 and GT7?

1720416673577.png

Last edited:
I am stuck between these 2 options, please help me, t128 is cheaper and I can buy it in 6 monthly installments. They say g29 is a bit expensive and very loud. Anyone using t128?

My wife gave permission to buy, help me before she changes her mind 😁😁😁😁😁😁

1720421765634.png

I am stuck between these 2 options, please help me, t128 is cheaper and I can buy it in 6 monthly installments. They say g29 is a bit expensive and very loud. Anyone using t128?

My wife gave permission to buy, help me before she changes her mind 😁😁😁😁😁😁

View attachment 1370836
Those pedals are horrible.

The only wheel from your list that I have experience with and can recommend to anyone is the G29. I have used mine for 9.5 years and its still going strong. Recently retired it, but kept as a backup wheel.

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with the G29 at all really. I love the thing. It's really not that noisy or grindy as long as you don't use crazy settings. Keep the torque down to a reasonable 4 instead of 10 and it's fine.

Last edited:
Since g29 is cash, I decided to use t128 (I received 6 monthly installments). and because it has new technology and features such as a switchable clutch, gearshift and another pedal system.

Our prices are a little high here, so installments are important. G29: 437$ - t128: 371$

Think like.

thank you very much

Last edited:
I have not had the opportunity to try the g923. But I think it is only $50 more and to me that would be worth giving it a try. When I bought my g29 I didn’t know about trueforce.

I’m planning to upgrade to the g pro now.

You had the opportunity to compare both ?

I've heard that trueforce is more of a gimmick.
My G29 died after 7+ years and I was on the fence about buying another G29 or the G923. I decided on the G923 and I am very happy that I did. It may be a "gimmick" but it sure feels good when driving. It took some trial and error with the settings to get the best feedback to fit my personal taste.

Those pedals are horrible.

The only wheel from your list that I have experience with and can recommend to anyone is the G29. I have used mine for 9.5 years and its still going strong. Recently retired it, but kept as a backup wheel.
What's wrong with the pedals?

What's wrong with the pedals?
I have no experience with Thrustmaster but these pedals look like a toy. Its entirely plastic. Its probably lightweight and will not feel great under pressure from your foot. Will probably move around a lot as well and they might just function like on/off switches.

But if you are in the Thrusmaster eco system, you can upgrade to the T3PA, T3PM or the load cell TLCM Pedals. Not entirely sure about compatibility as I have never used any TM products.

If you can afford a Thrustmaster, go for it, you will never get the same force feedback from Logitech, I'd tried both brands and can tell you that from experience, I personally own the T-GT and it was a great decision.

Last edited:
I've got the G29 too, with H shifter and pedals, worked perfectly until the kitten ate the cables 😂 just need to wire them back together though and I'm sure it'll still be fine.

It is a little clunky being gear driven but theres many cheap mods you can do to it to make things better.

I wouldn't buy a wheel that has pedals without a clutch or without a H shifter, it breaks the immersion for me.

I have been looking at the Thrustmaster T-GT II with T-LCM pedals and TH8A shifter though and am tempted but it's a fair bit of money.

Last edited:
If you dont mind the gear noise and notches then G29 - G923 is almost the same thing just overpriced

from this i would personally take the T150 if you find it cheaper the better
Im sorry but G29 and G923 are not the same thing.
They may seem similar but G923 have better ffb with trueforce and comes with a progressive spring on the brake wich makes it so much stiffer.

I had the G29 and now the G923 so I can tell.

Back