Stock car NÜRBURGRING lap times! GT5 VS Real world

• Thread starter caliwator
  • 89 comments
Old R8 lap

7:36.340 - Audi R8 5.2 FSI Qauttro - ABS(1) - Tire wear: OFF - RogerC - Real time: ?

Update with this

7:23.084 - Audi R8 5.2 FSI Qauttro - ABS(1) - Tire wear: OFF - RogerC - Real time: ?

and more laps:

7:21.078 - Nissan GT-R '07 - ABS(1) - Tire wear: OFF - RogerC - Tiempo real: ?
7:47.348 - RUF CTR Yellowbird - ABS(1) - Tire wear: OFF - RogerC - Real time: ??
7:49.761 - Mercedes C63 AMG - ABS(1) - Tire wear: OFF - RogerC - Real time: ??
7:50.112 - Maserati GranTurismo S - ABS(1) - Tire wear: OFF - RogerC - Real time: 8.18?

I didn't think I was that close to the Zonda R record, I'm only about 3 seconds off... :)

it's been a long time since somebody's post their time here :dunce:

06:32.907 - Pagani Zonda R '09 - ABS[1]/CSS[0] - Wear off - jitcup
07:42.389 - Audi R8 4.2 FSI R tronic '07 - ABS[1]/CSS[0] - Wear off - jitcup
07:50.538 - Jaguar XKR Coupe '10 - ABS[1]/CSS[0] - Wear off - jitcup
08:53.667 - Alfa Romeo 156 2.5 V6 24V '98 - ABS[1]/CSS[0] - Wear off - jitcup

P/S : holy cow on that Makinen driving skill :eek::eek::eek:

7:07.572 - Buggati Veyron 16.4 '09 - ABS1 - Tire Wear Off - CSLACR -

7:48.434 - NSX Type R '02 Comfort soft - Stock and all assist off except Active Steering Strong.
7:15.583 - GT-R '07 Sport Hard - Stock and all assist off except Active Steering Strong.

I am surprised the active steering is not allowed in this event. No offense, can you guys do better w/ that thing on? Well, feedback is absolutely essential in racing to drivers. In the North America GT academy event, players are allowed to use that thing. Why will we elimate that element which is so important to racing?

I am surprised the active steering is not allowed in this event. No offense, can you guys do better w/ that thing on? Well, feedback is absolutely essential in racing to drivers. In the North America GT academy event, players are allowed to use that thing. Why will we elimate that element which is so important to racing?

How is this:

You only press the pedal/button for the gas and the car drives alone?

:lol:

raVer

I don't get it , Raver. I step on the gas and let go my steering wheel and the car hits the wall.

6'26.358

Pagani Zonda R - Completely stock (Racing Hard tyres) - No aids (ABS 1).

Can post replay if you guys want 👍

7:13.590 - Mclaren F1 '94 - ABS(1) - Tire wear: ? - Purge_ca - Real Time: ??

How do I check if tire wear is on/off? I did this in Time-Trial in Arcade mode and I don't see an option for tire wear..

My tires turned from blue to white at the end of the lap. Is that considered tire wear on?

Last edited:
8:36.466 - '99 Honda S200- ABS(1) - TT -BobbyBRAKEaNEK- real time: ??
This was with comfort soft, all stock, MT, and all aids off. Oil change, engine rebuild, and chassis rebuild.

It might just be the language barrier here, but do not mistake active steering for power steering. Or active steering with force feedback in the steering wheel...

Active steering is when the game makes small corrections to your steering inputs...

i.e. if you have active steering=strong and you make a saw-like motion to the steering wheel when you aren't supposed to do it, the game will not immediately translate your input to a change in steering angle... It will first correct it to a smoother input and then apply it to the car...

1st run 7.28.974-Dodge viper acr - ABS 1 - Tire wear: ??/S/H -GTP_torque20XX- Real time(if possible)

2nd run 7.24.715 - Dodge viper acr - ABS 1 - Tire wear: ??/S/H - GTP_torque20XX- Real time(if possible)

7'37.634 - Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '09 @ 987bhp - ABS Off/0 - Tyres Sports Hard - wear off

Real Time: 7:40 --- 161.22 km/h - Bugatti 16/4 Veyron, 1001 PS/1880 kg (Wheels magazine Australia, 12/05)

Last edited:
7'03.2xx - Mclaren F1- ABS 1 - Tyres Sports Hard - wear off - Grip real
geo_opel_tigra
Real time ????

7.19.830- Mclaren F1 '94 - ABS 0 - Tire wear: OFF/S/H - J-Py - Grip real Real time(7:45 based on pistonheads lap by the owner not factory driver though)

7.31.820- Lexus LFA '10 - ABS 0 - Tire wear: OFF/S/H - J-Py- Grip real Real time(7:38 on Bridgestone S001 street tires non-Nurburgring edition )

7.53.489- Ferrari F40 '92 - ABS 0 - Tire wear: OFF/S/H - J-Py- Grip real Real time(unknown)

8.00.065- Nissan Skyline R34- ABS 0 - Tire wear: OFF/S/H - J-Py- Grip real Real time( 8:28.10)

Laps were done using Logitech G27 race wheel using the clutch and stick with the Mclaren, Skylne and F40. Feedback Strength 10, Steering Type Simulation

Mclaren F1 and F40 didn't have power steering or ABS. No idea why PD set the ABS defaults to Front 5 and Rear 5, so when the weight shifts under braking, the rear tires lock up first and you lose control.

My ABS settings on all laps were front 4 and rear 1.

Last edited:
Back