Strange 'AI behaviour' - custom champs

• Thread starter _MJ
  • 1 comments

_MJ

Czech Republic
Czech Republic
hi all,

i am running AC with latest version of CM (08268639678) and CSP 0.2.5 preview 1.
my custom champs is 25 locations, 75 rounds (sprint, long, night endurance).

at every location one car (always different one) is on high revs in pits. this car having probs during practice and Q, also during the race. spinning in random turns, crashing to the opponents, spawning in the box, sometimes can't leave the box, sometimes can make a few laps without any big issue. time to time this car also 'drifting' through some turns. sometimes that car is 'invisible' on the track but ou can see its icon on linear map travelling in speed of light on particular part of the track. it is really always random car, one per race, sometimes is all good.

the grid consist of LP cr8, GT-M mercer, lux and lanzo evo 2, bayro 4 ver.2, darche 992 gt3 2023, jaguar G3 emil frey endu, mc laren 720 EVO, endu, ferrari 296 gt3, ford mustang gt3, bentley gt3 2018 and aston gt3 evo 2024. so it is mix of URD, RSS, FSR, ChemFlummi, NG, GTPlanet modding and LP design.

last time (jeddah) it was lanzo, previous race darche, previous race vantage.

does anybody here faced or facing same issue?
(note: yes, i have AI new behaviour active without rubberbanding)
cheers folks...
michael

_MJ
hi all,

i am running AC with latest version of CM (08268639678) and CSP 0.2.5 preview 1.
my custom champs is 25 locations, 75 rounds (sprint, long, night endurance).

at every location one car (always different one) is on high revs in pits. this car having probs during practice and Q, also during the race. spinning in random turns, crashing to the opponents, spawning in the box, sometimes can't leave the box, sometimes can make a few laps without any big issue. time to time this car also 'drifting' through some turns. sometimes that car is 'invisible' on the track but ou can see its icon on linear map travelling in speed of light on particular part of the track. it is really always random car, one per race, sometimes is all good.

the grid consist of LP cr8, GT-M mercer, lux and lanzo evo 2, bayro 4 ver.2, darche 992 gt3 2023, jaguar G3 emil frey endu, mc laren 720 EVO, endu, ferrari 296 gt3, ford mustang gt3, bentley gt3 2018 and aston gt3 evo 2024. so it is mix of URD, RSS, FSR, ChemFlummi, NG, GTPlanet modding and LP design.

last time (jeddah) it was lanzo, previous race darche, previous race vantage.

does anybody here faced or facing same issue?
(note: yes, i have AI new behaviour active without rubberbanding)
cheers folks...
michael
No, I haven't had this issue.

Back