Subarus, all of them (well almost) and chromes

• Thread starter Ricearu
  • 30 comments
United States
DFW, TX
Ricearu
I am new to the whole trade thing, but I would love to have the subarus that I don't already have. I am a subaru nut outside the game and own 3.

The ones I really want are highlighted green crossed off in red

S Subaru CUSCO SUBARU ADVAN IMPREZA (JGTC) ’03
S Subaru IMPREZA Coupe 22B-STi Version ’98
S Subaru IMPREZA Coupe WRX typeR STi Version VI ’99 found in UCD LOL
S Subaru IMPREZA Rally Car ’01
S Subaru IMPREZA Rally Car ’03

P Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STI (18inch BBS Wheel Option) ’10
S Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STi (Type-II) ’02
S Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STi spec C (Type-II) ’04
S Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STi Version (Type-I) ’00
S Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STi Version II ’95
S Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STi Version III ’96

S Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STi Version IV ’97
S Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STi Version V ’98
S Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STi Version VI ’99
S Subaru IMPREZA Sport Wagon STi (Type-I) ’00
S Subaru IMPREZA Sport Wagon WRX STi Version VI ’99

P Subaru IMPREZA WRC 2008 ’08
P Subaru IMPREZA WRX STI (18inch BBS Wheel Option) ’07
S Subaru IMPREZA WRX STi Prodrive Style (Type-I) ’01
S Subaru LEGACY B4 Blitzen ’00
S Subaru LEGACY B4 RSK ’98

I would also like some gold chrome and silver chrome chips

I have some decent cars to trade

Spyker C8 Laviolette '01 0/24,139.3/0 black
DMC Delorean s2 '04 0/0/0
Honda HSC '03 0/0/0 silver
Mitsubishi CZ-3 Tarmac rally car 0/0/0 silver
Suzuki GSX-r/4 concept '01 0/0/0 black
VW Karmann Ghia coupe (type-1) '68 0/0/0 kirschrot (cherry red)
Suzuki Cappuccino (ea21r) RM '95 1/0/0 (electric orange non original color)
TVR Tuscan speed 6 '00 1/16.4mi/tons of mods (reflex purple)
Lancia Delta HF integrale rally car '92 0/538/0
Alpine A310 1600ve '73 0/23,322/0 (bleu alpine)
Plymouth Cuda 440 six pack '71 0/15,070/0 (tawny gold metallic)
lamborghini Coutach 25th aniversary '88 0/0/0 (argento luna)
Lotus Europa special '71 0/0/0 (lotus yellow)
Gran Tourismo skyline GT-R (pace) '01 0/1,224/0

let me know if you need a paint chip to trade for chromes, I can look to see if I have it or not.

Last edited:
I'm currently running a 24 hour race at the moment, but I would be happy to trade any of those Subarus for your Speed 6 (just for the Reflex Paint). I'll even throw some chromes in there.

Just send a FR to: TheDorseleones
I'll get around to it when the race finishes.

P.S. The Escudo Dirt Trial Car is untradeable due to its price. Nothing 1 million and over can be sent.

Are those the only cars you have for trade? I'm looking for a ZZ-II or an HKS Slivia S15. Regardless I'll kick you down a 22B STi, just add me to PSN ibomb4

If you manage to send an f/r (friends request) to Outje1067 today (next 5 hours).
I will donate a mix of 5 chrome paints.

You tell me what mix...silver and gold.

Cheers and welcome to :gtplanet:

Last edited:
I can give you any Subaru for Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) [important - no "(GT Academy)", it is different car], or ticket for GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09 - you can win it for all superlicenses for gold (it is really easy).

ibomb - added you and thanks, i only have the zz-II, but mine has many miles and I drive it alot. I only collect subies but they all get driven.

outeke - added you an thanks a bunch!

draco - appreciate the offer but I own neither. I had the 350z at one point but it was slow so I sold it... sorry.

As a fellow subaru enthusiast myself I can send the version 6 wagon on Friday. I do not need anything in return. Add me SUBY25

I myself had a 98rs I had done as a V6 replica except for the drivetrain and an 04 sti. Currently I have an 06 outback. I know I know but I had to do the downgrade lol.

Miles don't matter to me at all. It's just a game :) if you don't mind sending me that ZZII That would be great. I just woke up and im gonna send over that 22B right now. if you don't want to lose the ZZII maybe you can duplicate it. Actually give me a few hours, i sent a friend a car last night. i think there's a 24 hour rule.

Miles don't matter to me at all. It's just a game :) if you don't mind sending me that ZZII That would be great. I just woke up and im gonna send over that 22B right now. if you don't want to lose the ZZII maybe you can duplicate it. Actually give me a few hours, i sent a friend a car last night. i think there's a 24 hour rule.

I have put miles on it and I like it. I don't know how to dupe it. I didn't put it on my trade list because it is a keeper

v8 rumble, I will gladly accept

blacktomcat, I have that one ;)

Mix of chromes, Tank horns, JG suits and glitch gear sent!

Enjoy 👍

I have this one: Subaru IMPREZA Sport Wagon STi (Type-I) ’00 ...though it's not labeled as Type-I in the game but I believe it's the one you're looking for. Some chromes would be cool, I'm not greedy so any number of paints would be agreeable.

raggadish, I don't have any chromes spare, I just got a few from outeke /\

I actually found that wagon in a small UCD update (only 6 cars added) just 2 days ago. Is there some paint chips you need? I will just send some to you if you need some of a color or range

....... Some chromes would be cool, I'm not greedy so any number of paints would be agreeable.

Hello, Raggadish. I'd be happy to send you some Chromes. Send a Friend Request to SWERV_GRIFFIN, and the Chrome will flow........

Regards, SWERV_GRIFFIN

Last edited:
Beuller... anyone???

Send a Friend Request to SWERV_GORDON. I just picked up a Impreza WRX STi Prodrive Style '01, in Pure White. 2,500.0 miles on the odometer. I haven't even sat in it or changed the oil.

Last edited:
raggadish, I don't have any chromes spare, I just got a few from outeke /\

I actually found that wagon in a small UCD update (only 6 cars added) just 2 days ago. Is there some paint chips you need? I will just send some to you if you need some of a color or range

Nah man, keep the paints. Thanks for the offer tho. :)

I'll send a 22B over the weekend for free.
You already friended me but I didn't send my car in a timely manner because I forgot. Rookie mistake.

So no need to send the TVR I asked for. :)

Beuller... anyone???

Send a Friend Request to SWERV_GORDON. I just picked up a Impreza WRX STi Prodrive Style '01, in Pure White. 2,500.0 miles on the odometer. I haven't even sat in it or changed the oil.

'01 Subaru Impreza STi Prodrive Style sent in Pure White.

No Charge, my Friend. Just Charge It To Da Game, Son. What, What.:sly:

Back