Suggestion for "randomized championships"

• Thread starter -ToX-
  • 0 comments
Finland
Finland
I understand that similar suggestions been heard before, but still think that mine a bit different. If not - feel free to delete this thread.

I suggest to add "randomized championship" option (after all original are completed - end game thing, if you will). Example - 400/500/600/700pp or less (country regardless) on 3 randomly picked tracks and weather conditions.
Why? After the career mode is completed we have plenty of interesting cars that we never take for a spin, because small payout on suitable races or not having one at all. And that, where such an championship can come handy and bring more replay-ability. As example - i found very interesting to tune every European car to similar championship standard and give them a try. The downside is that there only 3 similar track to race and i already remember every NPC driver move in every part of the track. But i simply have no interest/time of setting up custom race with every detail, every time for every car (even with saving option).
I may be wrong, but i believe that it could bring some cheer up in end game single player.
Thank you for your attention.

Latest Posts

Back