• 362 comments

Strittan

Premium
Sweden
Sweden
Strittan

fujispeedwayf2.jpg

tracksq.jpg

Rules: No tuning parts allowed, except for medium racing tyres. Race fair and be careful.

Tyres: Unrestricted

Driving Line: Off
Traction Control: Off
Skid Recovery Force: Off
Active Steering: Off
Active Stability Management (ASM): Off
Grip Reduction on Wet Track/Track Edge: Real

Requirements: You need to use your own Super GT car (see below wich ones are allowed).

list0.jpg

Next race will take place on Sunday, December 19th at 7:00 PM GMT. It will be a 20 lap race at Fuji Speedway F.
Please send me a PM with with your PSN username and the car you will be using (either GT500 or GT300 class).

Sign-up is closed...

1. Glutinous - Nissan YELLOWHAT YMS TOMICA GT-R ´08 (GT500)
2. csisac - Subaru CUSCO DUNLOP IMPREZA '08 (GT300)
3. Neomone - Honda ARTA NSX '06 (GT500)
4. GTP_Masicampo - Autobacs ARTA GARAIYA '08 (GT300)
5. GTP_Strittan89 - Honda EPSON NSX '08 (GT500)
6. johnkiller2 - Nissan XANAVI NISMO Z '06 (GT500)
7. GTP_PaggyDaggy - Nissan YELLOWHAT YMS TOMICA GT-R ´08 (GT500)
8. GTP_PASM - Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R '08 (GT500)
9. Wardez - Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R '08 (GT500)
10. Moieman - Autobacs ARTA GARAIYA '08 (GT300)
11. GTP_southslider - Lexus ENEOS SC430 '08 (GT500)
12. tony1311 - Nissan CALSONIC IMPUL GT-R '08 (GT500)
13. GTP_Senninha - Autobacs ARTA GARAIYA '08 (GT300)
14. RedSuinit - Autobacs ARTA GARAIYA '08 (GT300)
15. ErrWere - RE Amemiya ASPARADRINK RX7 '06 (GT300)
16. GTP_2Fast4Stig - Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R '08 (GT500)

fujispeedwayf0.jpg

Last edited:
I don't have a GTP tag, sorry;

PSN: Cabriolet21

GTPlanet username: gtsmashbros

Might be me being a bit of a partypooper, but isn't an "official" tag made by staff from gtp? I always see lots of "official xxxxx" posts on all sorts of gaming forms, luckily GTP hasn't been hit hard by this trend yet.

On topic though, I think its a good idea, and wish you the best of lucks :)

Only 5 intrested? Where are all the online racers? Is everyone busy doing game progress? Hell even Prologue races were filled with GTP'ers sometimes. :nervous:

Anyway, I'm gonna start a private room later, so add my PSN. I only have GTP'ers on my friends list so if you want to participate I suggest you join the GTP_Registry.

Don't have a GTP tage but my PSN is JediRage. I'll add you in a bit.

Does the M3 chrome line count as super GT? Sorry I'm a it of a noob with terminology.

Does the M3 chrome line count as super GT? Sorry I'm a it of a noob with terminology.

Not really, sorry. Super GT cars are cars like the #23 Nissan GTR Team Motul car, the WedsSport Lexus IS350, or Tom's 1997 Castrol Toyota Supra. (All of which you can find in the Premium car dealership). If you still cannot tell whether it's a Super GT car or not, look at the top of the windshield for a white and red Super GT sticker.

Not really, sorry. Super GT cars are cars like the #23 Nissan GTR Team Motul car, the WedsSport Lexus IS350, or Tom's 1997 Castrol Toyota Supra. (All of which you can find in the Premium car dealership). If you still cannot tell whether it's a Super GT car or not, look at the top of the windshield for a white and red Super GT sticker.[/QUOTE]

ah, you mean the race cars with the fancy livery and sponsor names? In the Le Mans races, there's LMP 1, LMP 2, GT1 and GT2. Does GT1 = GT500 and GT2 = GT300?

ah, you mean the race cars with the fancy livery and sponsor names? In the Le Mans races, there's LMP 1, LMP 2, GT1 and GT2. Does GT1 = GT500 and GT2 = GT300?

No, they are not the same. Here's a list of all popular Super GT cars in GT5.

1. Autobacs ARTA Garaiya (JGTC) ‘03
2. Autobacs ARTA Garaiya (SUPER GT) ‘08
3. Honda ARTA NSX (SUPER GT) ‘06
4. Honda RAYBRIG NSX (SUPER GT) ‘06
5. Honda TAKATA DOME NSX (SUPER GT) ‘06
6. Honda EPSON NSX (SUPER GT) ‘08
7. Lexus BANDAI DIREZZA SC430 (SUPER GT) ‘06
8. Lexus DENSO DUNLOP SARD SC430 (SUPER GT) ‘08
9. Lexus ENEOS SC430 (SUPER GT) ‘08
10. Lexus PETRONAS TOM’S SC430 (SUPER GT) ‘08
11. Lexus Weds Sport IS350 (SUPER GT) ‘08
12. Nissan Calsonic IMPUL GT-R (SUPER GT) ‘08
13. Nissan MOTUL AUTECH GT-R (SUPER GT) ‘08
14. Nissan WOODONE ADVAN Clarion GT-R (SUPER GT) ‘08
15. Nissan XANAVI NISMO GT-R (SUPER GT) ‘08
16. Nissan XANAVI NISMO Z (SUPER GT) ‘06
17. Nissan YellowHat YMS TOMICA GT-R (SUPER GT) ‘08
18. Subaru CUSCO DUNLOP SUBARU IMPREZA (SUPER GT) ‘08
19. Toyota YellowHat YMS Supra (SUPER GT) ‘05
20. Toyota Castrol TOM’S SUPRA (JGTC) ‘97

Hey Strittan,

I'd love to join you in these Super GT races sometime. But the only thing is I only race in the weekends. And indeed the Prologue population is still mostly busy with A-spec I think, but they will turn to online racing soon. I have been in some private rooms with some GTP'ers last weekend and it was a lot of fun 👍

-Bart

Hey Strittan,

cant add ya on PSN, my friends list is already full, but please lemme know what time youre gonna be hosting a lobby tomorrow

Hostest a JGTC only lobby on friday and had a 14 car grid of GTR's and Supras at Fuji! GREAT RACING

Chris

Starting a room with Fuji now. For you who don't own a Super GT car yet, I bought two more earlier and I'm sharing them online, and of course the Calsonic GT-R is available as well.

Come and join me now! :D

Yeah I am still slogging through the levels and grinding to get credits.

I tried online last night; still learning the online 'environment'; but definitely interested soon. I do like driving the super gt cars; raced on Suzuka last night.

Back