SuperGTRacer's Drift Videos

• Thread starter Ryou
  • 23 comments
United States
United States
Hello. I thought I should show you drifters my drifting skills on Eiger Nordwand. (Sorry for the shaking. My TV hangs on the wall so I have to hold the camera). Anyway, Enjoy.

Nah the tunnel is'nt that hard, the only hard thing about it is if your using the veiw behind the car and sometimes the camera will be on the outside of the tunnel. Making it hard to see your car.

I have a MR2 as one of my main drift car's, except i use the AW11 model.

Last edited:
Drifting in the tunnel is pretty easy, and very cool. As long as you've got the right speed.

Yeah, with the settings I use on my cars, I can't actually pull off any big ones in that tunnel, nor the other long corners, partly because I use a controller, but also car is set to do sharp corners only, and I haven't considered changing it for long, distance drifts.

With a wheel you only have to tilt it slightly to keep the drift, on a controller, you have the keep tapping to analogue to keep the angle. Need to buy myself a wheel.

I know what you mean.. I need a to get a wheel also. The analogue can only take you so far.

I've got to start drifting this course again, haven't drifted there since prologue. Nice vid btw.

So this is the MR2 from the pics thread... You were right, it is a beast! Great drifting and camerawork :). who says you cant off screen record without fancy technology?

So this is the MR2 from the pics thread... You were right, it is a beast! Great drifting and camerawork :). who says you cant off screen record without fancy technology?

Yeah it's a great car. The camera I used to record this is a Flip Video HD.

Nice to see someone drifting a mid engined car that isn't a Murcielago or Veyron! Haha. Have you lowered the car at all? It look like it's on stilts! :D

It's been awhile since I've posted here, so here's another one!

240ZG Drift - Autumn Ring

1st Run was okay, 2nd was great, in my opinion.

Don't forget to to watch in 720p!

Latest Posts

Back