T.A.M League with spaces free in league 2, NO ABS or Aids

We have had 2 drivers pull out one due the ylod and the other hasnt got the time anymore, if anyone is interested we have 2 spaces free due to the above, season 8 has started but we have only done event 1. msg me if interested.

We have had 2 drivers pull out one due the ylod and the other hasnt got the time anymore, if anyone is interested we have 2 spaces free due to the above, season 8 has started but we have only done event 1. msg me if interested.

I'll take his place  add me ps3 ADzstat many thanks

Thanks mate didn't mean to send last post lol bad intent at work  thanks again looking forwards to meeting u all on the track 

I'm getting back into GT5 lately, if you've got a spot open someday, I'd be game to see what you're all about, reading it is fine, but seeing my competition is more fun.

I might not be the best, but I at least enjoy myself. :)

I'm getting back into GT5 lately, if you've got a spot open someday, I'd be game to see what you're all about, reading it is fine, but seeing my competition is more fun.

I might not be the best, but I at least enjoy myself. :)

Sorry buddy, i missed your post, we had been full for quite a while, but we have 3 spaces free in league 2 open right now so if you or anyone else would like to see what T.A.M is all about then add me on PSN with a message saying you saw this thread. and come join us for a few casual races.

P.S. The leagues web site is in my signiture you can get a reasonable idea of the racing to be had in T.A.M from our race videos.

Last edited:
1 space left, if anyone is interested add me on PSN with a message as soon as possible as season 9 starts this tuesday 9th (league 1) and wednesday 10th (league 2)

Latest Posts

Back