TC and BB self resetting during race to 0 and +5

United States
United States
I have a long stable system with new glitch

fanatec CSL DD pro (5nm)
V3 pedals
Driver 439
wheel to qr gap was addressed couple years back, has not drifted.

this feels like a stuck qwerty key,

but it doesn't do it in ACC, just GT7

during start I'll set BB and TC to whatever the car/track seems to need, then back to radar view.

now, intermittently, possibly triggered by upshifts, the BB goes -5 but remains more driveable than I'd expect. since flicking back only holds until another input then slips right back to -5. about a quarter of the time, TC goes 0

this has been noticed most on B daily this week

thoughts on a better diagnosis welcome

Last edited:
As an update, I have since discovered that running in purple compatibility mode cures the setting jumping about, essentially by removing the colored button functionality.

I then Dl'd the 455 driver, and updated the firmware on the lot.

and it still does it........

tho oddly less agressively instead of going -5 full front, it ratchets forward a click at a time.

feels better on 455, but still using a purple crutch

Hi,

I am afraid I don't have an answer for you. I am curious though...

I run a Clubsport DD+ with a Clubsport RS wheel. I have the same problem! All drivers and firmware is up to date. Hmmmmm???

Regards.

Ian.

Hi,

I am afraid I don't have an answer for you. I am curious though...

I run a Clubsport DD+ with a Clubsport RS wheel. I have the same problem! All drivers and firmware is up to date. Hmmmmm???

Regards.

Ian.
With the DD+ it's a known issue with the firmware. If you change the analog clutch pedal option from Analog Axis to anything else, it should be fine again.
Source: https://forum.fanatec.com/discussion/comment/119091/#Comment_119091

Not sure what causes this with the DD Pro, though...

Last edited:
Hi,

Thank you for that. It would seem that I am on Driver:455. I cannot see any option for changing / setting ACP. The Firmware is the latest version. ( I think??? )

Now I am torn between updating to 457 ( Which by many accounts is unstable ) or just living with the problem until another update is available.

Regards.

Ian.

Hi,

Thank you for that. It would seem that I am on Driver:455. I cannot see any option for changing / setting ACP. The Firmware is the latest version. ( I think??? )

Now I am torn between updating to 457 ( Which by many accounts is unstable ) or just living with the problem until another update is available.

Regards.

Ian.
Ah sorry, I didn't see that you wrote which wheel you are using. The ACP is only available for wheels that have separate clutch pedals (unless they have a button for that like the McLaren wheel). No idea how that behavior can be fixed for your wheel :/

With the DD+ it's a known issue with the firmware. If you change the analog clutch pedal option from Analog Axis to anything else, it should be fine again.
Source: https://forum.fanatec.com/discussion/comment/119091/#Comment_119091

Not sure what causes this with the DD Pro, though...
Well thanks for the info, the menu would be in the fanatec control panel on the palptop, yea?

as another data point I just spent a few minutes on ACC, paul ricard track, multiplayer, and brake balance was ratcheted forward.

so, its a fanatec issue.

would it be a waste of time to start a actual ticket over?

Hi,

The 1:49 update has resolved the problem. Been running on it for a week or so now and the problem has gone. Thankfully!!!

Regards.

Ian.

Back