Team NEMESIS | Kings of North America | Night Slide PPD until GT6

  • Thread starter Thread starter DGambino1
  • 4,104 comments
  • 249,589 views
respect fred.

im sorry to hear about your current troubles but ALWAYS know there is a light at the end of the tunnel so dont lose focus. chin up and keep moving forward.

aside from that, it is great to hear from you.
 
Freddy much respect to ya buddy! Nice to see you around and hope everything is settled soon!! Well eff up some Cat. Gs soon yo lol
 
For anyone who still dupes cars, would you be willing to send me:

1. Acura NSX (P)
2. C63 (P)
3. 370z (P)
4. Lambo Murcialago

I know that hpi needs cars right now, so I'm not in that much of a hurry.

thanks in advance
 
Last edited:
For anyone who still dupes cars, would you be willing to send me:

1. Acura NSX (P)
2. C63 (P)
3. 370z (P)
4. Lambo Murcialago

I know that hpi needs cars right now, so I'm not in that much of a hurry.

thanks in advance

I can give you the c63 meandog
 
Good luck freddy! It'll all get worked out and everything will be normal. No worries bud!!! ;-D
 
that would be great jeff thanks

2 new drifters that I think are great drift cars (with DLC Paint)
RX7 GT japanese 008-w
6286119237_ed3b48420e_z.jpg


370z GT japanese 002-c
6286119157_f17e953ab0_z.jpg

6286119095_7bd53fdd31_z.jpg
 
Couple things:

1. Freddie, good to hear from you buddy! Don't worry about us, we'll still be here when you get back! Glad to see you are handling things. Just push through and everything will fall into place.

2. Max, as always, nice pictures! I'll start sending those cars after I'm done duping for jordan.

3. DLC is turning out to be really awesome and fun for a bunch of us hahah. Miata missles and the kart space track have been insanely fun/amusing!! Gambino, we need to get some videos of our last couple sessions up asap!!
 
Thanks, I got some decent tunes for those two cars. Also I tried the rx7 tc and it was sick as ****...I didn't fine tune it yet, but its a bullet. I'm gonna need a trans tune for it though
 
Meandog
Thanks, I got some decent tunes for those two cars. Also I tried the rx7 tc and it was sick as ****...I didn't fine tune it yet, but its a bullet. I'm gonna need a trans tune for it though

Yea it is. Back off thats my car. Just kidding I love it.
 
Will do demo of this tomorrow then will be doing it every Tuesday 2PM MST until I find a job. Hope you guys are interested enough to join in with me and just love getting sideways!

drop5_2.jpg


​
 
^^time to finish my tune on the rx7 fd
 
Fd's are over rated lol.
 
Fd's are over rated lol.

i just started drifting it, and im pretty consistant with it.

this means that I need it duped because i used a dlc paint on mine, so im not painting over it
 
Max, i'll send over the lambo right now. Also, do you need a tune for the fd? I have a really good transmission setup that you might like.
 
Which fd? I was talking about the enifi or whatever its called, and I know you have a sick spirit fd. But sure, ill try it out. I need someting under 451 hp.


Thanks for the lambo, the reason I need duped cars is to try out the dlc paints.
 
hpi91 and I in Round 1 VDC2...

6293990822_fe10efa1d6_z.jpg
 
Nice pic steve! Getting some mad angle
 
Thanks ashame I didnt make it past that round. But hpi went on to finish 4th against Silvia.
 
Nice Steve! May I ask what program you use to edit?
 
Picnik.com
 
ty for the cars guys...just waiting for the nsx. Rovered, i never got it if you sent it...idk what might have happened. ill check again
 
Hmm Resent it now Mean. Bought the DLC and Ill brb in 10 days
 
ty rovered, I got it just now
 
safe travels and enjoy your trip!

(dont eat the fried scorpions lol).
 
My connection is beeing an ass right now, so hope I can get it fix this week and be able to stay in lobbies for more than 2 minutes lol
 
Back