Ten Politically Incorrect Truths About Human Nature

• Thread starter Diego440
  • 45 comments
If my parents had no children, what am I? :scared:

Also, my girlfriend and pretty much all girls I like are Asian...

Granted, but it doesn't count if they aren't humans.

Yep, I just refuse to stare, that's all. :sly:

It's hard-wired human nature to 'notice' something you find attractive. The trick is making sure your lady doesn't see you looking. They really don't like that.

Staring and gawking and hooting (WHOOP WHOOP!) and stuff is pretty ridiculous though.
Game over: Now she can check your pupil size and compare it to when ugly people walk by.

Granted, but it doesn't count if they aren't humans.
:irked: They are humans so stop insulting them. And... agh, I'll get flamed if I keep talking, right?
That's the exaggeration of the rule. It really means they don't have many children.
Oh, call me a retard but I really didn't get it... Thanks for clearing it up.

It's hard-wired human nature to 'notice' something you find attractive. The trick is making sure your lady doesn't see you looking. They really don't like that.

They can't notice if you DON'T stare. :D

They can't notice if you DON'T stare. :D

Well, that's not only true but very virtuous of you.

Trouble is they know that you want to look deep down, so you still get negative rep in their heads. Which ever way, you loose.

Well, that's not only true but very virtuous of you.

Trouble is they know that you want to look deep down, so you still get negative rep in their heads. Which ever way, you loose.

Actually, I really think that when a hot girl walks by and you don't even skip a syllable in your sentence, they give you credit. Of course they know we want to look. But at the same time it's cool to see a guy have enough composure and self control not to alway go with base instincts.

In fact, this past weekend we were walking into some store and there were two women and a nice BMW that crossed paths. I was of course fixated on the 335i. She thought I was looking at the girls. When she asked me "How do they look?" I said, "About 37K to start." :D

I also do it so that when we go by the jewelry shops I don't get hit up for the big stuff for Christmas. :sly:

But if someone weighing 200 lbs walks by in spandex you're free to gawk. So why should it be different if someone closer to half that weight does the same?

Skin and tight, or bright clothing will get attention regardless of whether the person is attractive. It's natural. She only notices that you notice because she's looking at the same thing. Now how can she get mad at you for looking at the same slutty-dressed girl she's looking at?

At the same time, I try to make sure THEY don't see me looking, because I don't like to give them the satisfaction of getting attention. There's a girl where I work that has orange hair. I try to make a point not to notice because it's such a pathetic cry for attention.

Yep, I just refuse to stare, that's all. :sly:
It's like looking at the sun. Just a quick glimpse and then look away.

In fact, this past weekend we were walking into some store and there were two women and a nice BMW that crossed paths. I was of course fixated on the 335i. She thought I was looking at the girls. When she asked me "How do they look?" I said, "About 37K to start." :D
This sounds familiar.

Her: "Quit looking at the girls and watch the road."
Me: "What girls?"
Her: "The ones you blatantly turned to look at."
Me: "Um, I was looking at the Viper that had a dude driving it."

She has learned over time. Now she just says, "No, you can't have it."

She hasn't caught on to the fact that my mirrors always need adjusting when we pass a good looking woman. :D

You guys must lack peripheral vision or something.

Peripheral vision is fine for spotting moving objects but lacks detail. Gawping is the only way you can realistically take in all the information needed.

Back