The 505/550 Hybrid Thread

• Thread starter Voodoovaj
  • 34 comments
By your reasoning then, changing tires is MORE of a cheat than the grip multiplier. Since a tire change does not increase your PP, but grip multiplier definitely does. And actually, putting time into testing means everything since we speak from knowledge rather than perception. If you don't want to mod your car or let someone mod their's, fine. But I love it.

Anyway, this thread has gone COMPLETELY off topic. I want to see 500-550 cars posted with stats.

Grip multiplier increases downforce. Is downforce cheating? Are RM cars cheats? BTW anything more than about 20% more grip multiplier will make your car handle like the VW 1200 on Racing Softs

Grip multiplier increases downforce. Is downforce cheating? Are RM cars cheats? BTW anything more than about 20% more grip multiplier will make your car handle like the VW 1200 on Racing Softs

Grip multiplier does not increase downforce. With increase downforce, you car still sticks to the track over bumps. With increased grip, you don't stick to the track you just have more grip.

Is putting softer tires on cheating? because they give more grip (like the grip multiplier) but do not affect PP at all.

I'm not getting into a discussion about it any longer. I live in a free world and I will do as I please. Ban me from your user list if you never want to be in one of my rooms. I will drown my sorrow in some whiskey tonight ;)

Grip multiplier does not increase downforce. With increase downforce, you car still sticks to the track over bumps. With increased grip, you don't stick to the track you just have more grip.

Is putting softer tires on cheating? because they give more grip (like the grip multiplier) but do not affect PP at all.

I'm not getting into a discussion about it any longer. I live in a free world and I will do as I please. Ban me from your user list if you never want to be in one of my rooms. I will drown my sorrow in some whiskey tonight ;)

I meant that it is similar. It still increases PP

Just because you put the most amount of time into testing this means nothing.
What? I mean... what? :indiff:

It means Johnny is likely more familiar with the effects of different tuning combinations, hybrid or otherwise, than most all of us here. Stop me if I'm going too fast... Any questions?

should this be in the hybrids section? (don't ask a mod, you can shift it yourself. (sorry if this is obvious but it took me a while to find out))

Back