Corvette c2( split window) very rare

And if still around a c3 hardtop l46 engine also rare

Chevrolet SSR 03

Shelby mustang gt 350R

Chevrolet Silverado SS 02

Mustang svt cobra R

Cuda 440 six pack

Charger 440 can be race modded.

Pontiac solstice coupe concept 02 (very rare)

Golf 1 gti 76

Chrisler crossfire. Is the mercedes slk kompressor with an other body.

Volvo 240 gl

Mini cooper. This is the original not the fake BMW build.

Tommy kaira available again

And the almighty gnx (buick)

Audi rs4

Bmw z4 m coupe

Beetle rsi a very versatile car very good for begginer and advanced rally

Toyota celica gtfour rally car 95 ( a real beauty sith lots of extras attached like a snorkel...)

Lancia delta hf integrale s4 rally car ( yep this is the famous 80's rally monster) this car is in ticket form so can be traded asap. No waiting queue as with the others.)

Spyker c8 la violette ( super car from the netherlands)

Cars you need to convince me to let go:

Shelby cobra with o miles on the clock would let it go for good offers

Nismo Gtr lm road. Going version ( for the ones that want a race car that can compete where race cars are forbidden)
Jaguar E Type

jensen interceptor

Pontiac tempest le mans

lotus carlton ( yes for Eu citizen this car was called omega lotus)

Falke gtr race car. (son the nurburg ring 24 h) really grat car already liked it in former Gt games.

Many other cars available since i am level 24 in a and b spec mode. So try your luck maybe we can arrange something.

Mainly looking for a mercedes clk touring car but always up for a deal on other nice exotics. Like old rally cars or gt cars. And also looking for the Ford gt lmII test car

Would be great if someone could borrow me his polyphony F1 just to do the challenge not really interested in owing a F1 in this game.

Remember, a PM is the best way to get a fast response. And i reserve me the right to delay a deal (for 24 hrs max) if it was about a car that you would not need immediately in order to make a specific race and somebody needed a specific car for a specific race type in order to get further in the game. ( we all know how hard it is to get into some challenges) you would certainly get notified of this reschedule and rewarded if u accept.

Last edited:
I just got back from a god day on the used car meeting and braught some nice exotics to the barn.
Note that i own a mazda7 so i dont really need your birthday gifts, keep that in mind if u price them out and want to get rid of one of these vehicles.

Updated the list

Last edited:
I told you already that i am waiting for an answer from somebody else on the audi tt-r
And that i would consider to deal it for that lancia delta hf integrale rally car but we need to discuss that further as this Dtm car was expensive and hard to find.

Got a new shipement feel free to look around but remember, you breack it you baught it.

Ladies and gentleman please give the Diablo Nomad a hearty welcome. Taking offers now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have a volvo estate?

Sure i do wouldnt post that i got both of the used ohh right there is one new one in the game. Yes i have it. 240 glt

can you store the caterham 7 while i get to gt5 in a bit?

Sure thing i can store it. Even longer just let me know what uyou are willing to trade.

Pontiac is pending therefore of the list.

Im interested in the Nomad, did you still want a ferrari 330 premium?

tt touring/nomad for ferrari 330 race car?

Nomad for ferrari, we got a deal

The svt cobra is pending for trade

deal

add me, its soo9185mal, I think we can do it now since the 1 car a day ban has been lifted (or so i hear)

cool?

New car lancia delta rally car. This ine is in form of a ticket can be traded immediately no waiting like the others.

2 cars that can be traded right now because thei are in ticket form. Mercury cougar and the lancia delta hf intergrale rally car

So no one interrestrd in one of those ticket cars, can be delivered right now.

Added toyoa celica rally car

Ok guy's cars are flying out one after the other who wants what??

Still no one for a delta4 poor rally car wants a new home. Or maybe u see something else??

Added cuda and charger

Trade sbop is open for 2 hours.

Can not trade cause away from ps3 but will be back around 9 pm gmt +1 but i still take offers for all the cars

What would you trade for:

Clio V6 (300hp)
Civic Type R EK
Toyota FT-86
Kubelwagen
Lotus Elan S1 (145hp)

By both Volvo's I assume you have the S60 T-5? If so, what would you have in mind for it?

Ruf ctr2 is available again.

Added the shelby mustang gt350R

So who wanted a diablo nomad?

The Audi TTR, volvo s60 and catherham are currently unavailable.

Back