The Bug Tracker Version 2 (2.05)

• Thread starter mercgoat
  • 43 comments
don't know if this has been noted, but the Online friends list does not update corresponding to PSN. for example, you have only one friend and delete that friend from PSN. but GT5 would still show Online friends as 1 when it should be none.

Thanks! Anything other than decreased pace and Bob always hits the chicane barrier. Pretty much the only place for overtaking and when he goes up the inside he always gets forced into it.

Maybe it's just the tightness of Monaco :)

Last edited:
But one lil correction, it isn't when changing the filters that the values change back, it's when the
triangle.png
button is pressed to open the menu where the all the camera options such as the photo resolution, filters, etc. are.

May I point out another wrong car :-

Ford Mark IV race car '67

In the game it is painted Red.

This car in '67 was only ever raced in yellow.

After their final race '1967 24 Hours of Le Mans' where they got a 1 2 3 finish, only then were they painted red, some of them even went to museums but these were all painted red too.

I think we should be allowed the choice to select the paint we want like most other cars, or at least give the the choice to paint it ourselves.

Take another look then, on the Civic it's blatantly obvious; use the wheel arches as reference points.

Hmmmm, do you mean the car tilting to the left?
If so it could be from track inclination. Have you tried in some other track?
Try taking the photos of the Hondas in the same track & place as the Subaru.

Or (even though it doesn't make much sense) maybe it's the same thing that happens to the karts when you turn the steering wheel. They tilt to the oposite side of the direction you turn the wheel to.

Hmmmm, do you mean the car tilting to the left?
If so it could be from track inclination. Have you tried in some other track?
Try taking the photos of the Hondas in the same track & place as the Subaru.

Or (even though it doesn't make much sense) maybe it's the same thing that happens to the karts when you turn the steering wheel. They tilt to the oposite side of the direction you turn the wheel to.

On level ground, happy now, why don't yopu try it for yourself?

DSC_0013.jpg

Proof of the track disappearing glitch online. The track disappears and only repairs itself if you quit track.

Nurb 24 has a lot of pop-up which obviosuly results in this as GT5 doesn't load all the objects properly. Be warned ENTIRE sections can go missing - half the last sector went missing and I could not tell what was tarmac, wall, or grass.

On level ground, happy now, why don't yopu try it for yourself?

I'm sorry but that's not a bug at all.
Maybe you don't notice on your car because you can't turn the steering lock to lock fast enough. But every car has this, that's for sure.
A stationary car does tilt when steering because of the suspension geometry. If it didn't exist, a car wouldn't self steer back into center.

Got a fair amount of testing to do today. If you see a fix let me know. Scratching the f1/kart bug, Scion bug, freeze glitch (for now), and a few others.

Could not replicate photo mode reset maybe it was fixed?

Last edited:
I'm sorry but that's not a bug at all.
Maybe you don't notice on your car because you can't turn the steering lock to lock fast enough. But every car has this, that's for sure.
A stationary car does tilt when steering because of the suspension geometry. If it didn't exist, a car wouldn't self steer back into center.

Erm my original problem wad body-roll, not the mininal tilt you're referring to.

I do have another one that I was like to add although its not a bug..

The Caterham is nothing like an actual Caterham.

This being one of my favorite cars it disappoints me so much.
With a power to weight ratio better than a Veyron and being over 600pp you would expect to be able to race against pretty much anything but oh hang on a min, is that a, yes it is, its a Fiat Panda passing me (maybe a slight over exaggeration).

Feels like it has clutch slip or something, even racing manual. I dont think the engine revs freely enough and its just all wrong. Come on PD this is one of the greats, race or just a track day car it has always been one of the best and most fun cars you can drive.. Imposable to handle and takes a genius to tune (took me 3 weeks but I got there)..

Latest Posts

Back