The cool flash game thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter usedHONDA
  • 832 comments
  • 93,415 views
Actually the tunnels aren't the best way to get speed. There's a different way. :D
Hmmm? Like what, going downhill? Cause I already knew that :P.
 
Hmmm? Like what, going downhill? Cause I already knew that :P.

Hehe yeah. Well actually what you do is try and jump through every single one of the green doors. Jump through. And if you get enough in a row you should get massive points and your speed should increase a whole lot.
That's what I do... long jumps from one door to another.

EDIT:

highscore.jpg

:sly:
 
Last edited:
I didn't know the green gates did anything to your speed...

I will try that out though.
 
Damn! Someone's beat my high-score :grumpy:
*shakes fist* Damn you Maj! :lol:
 
For some reason the Cursed Treasure tower defence game seems to be causing my computer to shut down. It's happened twice in Stage IV ...
 
New high score!

47.498.656
:sly:
 
Wow you are mass-addicted to this game. My score? 1 million or so. I tried it last night and that was my first try.
 
Tip: This isn't from the game, its from me. Draw small waves, instead of lines to pick up speed easily
 
That's actually pretty amazing. It managed to guess Pi Patel from Life of Pi correctly! As soon as it asked if he had a link with the sea, I figured it probably would get it. EDIT: And although it took him an extra set of questions, it eventually guessed Kazunori Yamauchi! Nice.
 
Last edited:
Very nice! It guessed Slavko Avsenik and Paco de Lucia.
 
It guessed Brennan from Bones - but not Rick from ToCA 3 :p
 
Stumped it with young Boba Fett. :D
 
I defeated him with Ghost from MW2. First he said Roach, then Mctavish and finally a juggernaut. I think it was because I knew so little about Ghost....

He got Niko Bellic with so little questions...

And Gay Tony too...
 
Last edited:
Damn, he got Sgt Cortez first time.
 
He got Ghost for me - I was going for Soap (based on COD4, not MW2) - and then last minute decided to do Ghost.
 
Well, this is not really a game, but it's interesting.
http://en.akinator.com/
zo88s5.gif

Holy crap! It guessed Alpha from Power Rangers?! Reno from FFVII was easy enough once I got "red hair" and "FF" questions...

Lester Burnham from American Beauty?!

...this is blowing my mind.

EDIT - President Shinra, Alan Grant, Patrick Bateman, Tony The Tiger, Emma Emmerich, so far it took him longest to guess James Frey (the author). 30 questions, that is.
 
Last edited:
Seriously? It just correctly guessed Al from Quantum Leap, Lila from Dexter and Ian Malcolm from Jurassic Park.

I swear there's a microphone in my house and they're listening to me... :nervous:

Edit - Finally!!!
Thank you for having introduced a new character to me.
Character - Tukufu Zuberi from History Detectives. :D
 
Last edited:
Took Akinator thirty questions to guess Jenson Button.
 
It took him 40 tries to get Josh Gates from Destination Truth. I stumped him with Pete Bethune from Whale Wars.
 
Took 40 tries to guess Billy Bibbit from One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest.

EDIT: Oh LOL! Take it down the female character appeared in porn route and it will finish off it's first round of questions with "are they famous?". Say no and it thinks of your mother.
 
I got 56mil this morning, I got 10mil in the last tunnel alone!

Did the tactic with the green doors help?

And also


Damn! :grumpy:
 
Did the tactic with the green doors help?

And also


Damn! :grumpy:

It does work, adds around 10kmh for each one but I just am not hectic enough to pull it off :crazy:. I just go with the flow and see where it gets me :).
 
It does work, adds around 10kmh for each one but I just am not hectic enough to pull it off :crazy:. I just go with the flow and see where it gets me :).

I trained enough to go so fast I get half a million per door...

Which reminds me:

81,6m is the new score to beat :sly:
 
Dont know how I did it.... But this one went on for ages! :p Sorry if this game is really old... I was lurking around the first post... :lol:

NanacaCrash.jpg
 
Holy crap! It guessed Alpha from Power Rangers?! Reno from FFVII was easy enough once I got "red hair" and "FF" questions...

Lester Burnham from American Beauty?!

...this is blowing my mind.

EDIT - President Shinra, Alan Grant, Patrick Bateman, Tony The Tiger, Emma Emmerich, so far it took him longest to guess James Frey (the author). 30 questions, that is.

I tried to get Michael shumacher however after getting it wrong 3 times it asked.
Was he german? yes
Is he over 50? (all the other guess's were) no
Does he have a brother? yes
Has he been world champion? yes

And it came up with........ Ralf Shumacher. :facepalm: for the computer I beat it.
 
I trained enough to go so fast I get half a million per door...

Which reminds me:

81,6m is the new score to beat :sly:

Wow, I was happy with 52m
 
Hey Blitz, I have beaten you score:
2yyqro7.jpg
 
Akinator guessed Gary 🤬 🤬 Oak right. I'm impressed. Though I have beaten him before with John Preston from Equilibrium.
 
Back