The Crew Motorfest - General Discussion

• Thread starter FT-1
  • 1,581 comments
The Darkhorse police car looks like it's traveled back in time from NFS of 15 years ago. It looks like the hell's devil and not like a justice enforcer at all. Not bad.

I hope this car is available for purchase content or is a Playlist/Main Stage reward.

I knew they were going to do the thing of expanding the map using an island that was already in the game but not accessible, after all it is something they did with Ghost Recon Breakpoint back in the day.

So I'm not sure what the Cops vs. Crooks thing is, is it like in The Crew 2? Also, is it optional if it's a PvP mode?

So I'm not sure what the Cops vs. Crooks thing is, is it like in The Crew 2? Also, is it optional if it's a PvP mode?
Premium PvE content, but it doesn't look like tC2 mode analogue. Nothing saying destruction, so I am thinking it's closer to tC1 one but in form of PvE.

Not sure why Horizon and Crew doesn't utilise something like that as PvP mode.

Premium PvE content, but it doesn't look like tC2 mode analogue. Nothing saying destruction, so I am thinking it's closer to tC1 one but in form of PvE.

Not sure why Horizon and Crew doesn't utilise something like that as PvP mode.
So players Co-op vs. A.I. Robbers??? Edit 2: My guess as to why it's ''Premium'' is probably because it could give a lot of Bucks and stuff. I could be wrong though.

Last edited:
I wonder if we will be able to travel seamlessly between both islands (via boat or plane) or if is going to have a loading screen.
Also wondering if the new mode is available only on the new island.

I wonder if we will be able to travel seamlessly between both islands (via boat or plane) or if is going to have a loading screen.
Also wondering if the new mode is available only on the new island.
the-crew-motorfest-chase-squad-reveal-trailer-ubisoft-v0-4qubkmv7it5d1.png

Hopefully there are more then those two chase cars available and we can customize them however we want. Painting/livery included.

Also hope that lightbar being available separately in different colours with better flashpattern than the current one on interceptor/enforcer units.

Last edited:
Hopefully there are more then those two chase cars available and we can customize them however we want. Painting/livery included.

Also hope that lightbar being available separately in different colours with better flashpattern than the current one on interceptor/enforcer units.
Check out Street Racing cars and Hypercars, they have some cop cars from TC2 that could probably be used in chases.

Last edited:
I just tried the demo on ps5, im not so much into arcade usually, and at 1st did find it disappointing in its simplified handling, even no aids, especially that many cars seem so similar.
I mean, a shelby cobra seems to handle almost same as a modern mustang or Lamborghini, at least mostly, at 1st impression, and very far from the real thing.

But, i got into the challenges in Playlists, with races, drag, beat the timer etc.
They are well adjusted for difficulty it seems, it was a just pretty good challenge at highest all difficulty of no aids, and ai, times at 1 click below max.
At least for the little time i had with it.

And the handling was still something i had to learn to get to beat them.

Im wondering, how does that compare to grid legends?
Is it similar handling? And challenges difficulty? Etc.

It runs good on ps5 but i noticed small stutters at some point in laps, bit of a shame.
It looks ok, but nothing newgen much.
But it sounds pretty damn good hehe.

Edit: only have 1 hour left in the free trial, i wonder if there's a way to try bikes? Boats maybe too?
They cost a lot for the start.
Im liking it, more than i feared, it's addicting to retry short challenges.
Just roaming around though doesn't seem so thrilling for now at least.
Did try an old car, and it was pretty good really, lot of slow sliding.
Controls are very smooth too, one of best i ever tried with a controller, not too sensitive like it often is the case.
Also, the map zooming in out in real time is pretty cool.
The hood view is pretty thrilling in a race.

Gonna get it when it's on a good sale probably.

Last edited:
I just tried the demo on ps5, im not so much into arcade usually, and at 1st did find it disappointing in its simplified handling, even no aids, especially that many cars seem so similar.
I mean, a shelby cobra seems to handle almost same as a modern mustang or Lamborghini, at least mostly, at 1st impression, and very far from the real thing.

But, i got into the challenges in Playlists, with races, drag, beat the timer etc.
They are well adjusted for difficulty it seems, it was a just pretty good challenge at highest all difficulty of no aids, and ai, times at 1 click below max.
At least for the little time i had with it.

And the handling was still something i had to learn to get to beat them.

Im wondering, how does that compare to grid legends?
Is it similar handling? And challenges difficulty? Etc.

It runs good on ps5 but i noticed small stutters at some point in laps, bit of a shame.
It looks ok, but nothing newgen much.
But it sounds pretty damn good hehe.

Edit: only have 1 hour left in the free trial, i wonder if there's a way to try bikes? Boats maybe too?
They cost a lot for the start.
Im liking it, more than i feared, it's addicting to retry short challenges.
Just roaming around though doesn't seem so thrilling for now at least.
Did try an old car, and it was pretty good really, lot of slow sliding.
Controls are very smooth too, one of best i ever tried with a controller, not too sensitive like it often is the case.
Also, the map zooming in out in real time is pretty cool.
The hood view is pretty thrilling in a race.

Gonna get it when it's on a good sale probably.
Did you try performance mode ? it's the one i use once you get in the GP/hypercars it gets crazy 🤪 bikes are fun but not a lot to do in boats atm

Did you try performance mode ? it's the one i use once you get in the GP/hypercars it gets crazy 🤪 bikes are fun but not a lot to do in boats atm
Yes i used the performance mode, always do.
I see, too bad, it be fun speed boats too if had good handling, and challenges like slaloms etc.

Slaloms etc in open map are fun to try too in cars.

Last edited:
I knew they were going to do the thing of expanding the map using an island that was already in the game but not accessible, after all it is something they did with Ghost Recon Breakpoint back in the day.

It’s nice it’s a map expansion instead of an island you have to load into, but they also had room to expand this whole time since Motorfest is way smaller than the US map.

Can you tell me a race that I can repeat to earn money, I can hardly buy the obligatory cars, thanks for the help
Hollywood playlist: Scene 4: The Ascent

I can get 50k with Bucks afixes. But it's almost impossible with Street 1, Alpha, Demolition Derby and Motocross.
For Alpha just do Kiss me Kombi in the Vintage playlist (30k max) while for Street 1, DD and Motocross use Hummer delivery (27k max) that you can find in Electric Odyssey.

Hollywood playlist: Scene 4: The Ascent

I can get 50k with Bucks afixes. But it's almost impossible with Street 1, Alpha, Demolition Derby and Motocross.
For Alpha just do Kiss me Kombi in the Vintage playlist (30k max) while for Street 1, DD and Motocross use Hummer delivery (27k max) that you can find in Electric Odyssey.

Thank you very much for the help

New island, almost as large .Cops vs Crooks. Map is free. Mode is "premium"

Season 5 - November, Season 6 - March, Season 7 - July. New norm is 4 episodes per Season since season 4.

4 episodes per season as in 4 different summits per month?

Season 4 brings a new playlist and some QOL improvements. Spoiler alert... not that much.

I guess we will have to wait a lot for event creator. But I'm wondering why we still not have the parts set indicator. It's not a big deal but knowing which set is equipped without checking 10 cars each time is such a QOL improvement. I want it.

Where are the legendary set icons for the car selection already? It’s genuinely terrible and clunky managing this for the summit. Adding into TC2 was great.

They also need to fix how your entire car collection has to reload every time to swap between TC2 and Motorfest for whatever reason.

Got error code 0_1 so haven't got the chance to see whats new. Can anyone tell me?
Just signed in its the new low rider playlist and summit that has been added, the downloaded update today was just shy of 7gig so maybe they've pre loaded other content in the background. In terms of the new map its showing to the right hand side of the existing one, but is not accessible yet. Couple of low rider bundles have been added to the shop will need a million for both of them, on of which is required to start off the donk vs lowrider playlist. Should be fun for the livery crowd, I cant wait to snap some of the designs. The summit has some rhythm action game dynamic to making cars dance on their suspension, Its crap frankly lol

Last edited:
Back