The Crew Motorfest - General Discussion

• Thread starter FT-1
  • 1,717 comments
Don't have the TRX yet. šŸ˜…
No worries, ain't got money to buy one anyway. :lol:

Spotted a Ford GT with a blue single beacon this morning, cost me half a million in credits + 40000 cc for the beacon.

Need to grind events so I can afford it at a later date.

Unless I find a car that has the cop horn installed... my Mini needs its siren.

Last edited:
New leaked info from TTS:
1) set bonuses visible in car menu
2) new crafting system - 3 parts of lower quality could be converted into one better one
3) Set bonuses will have two stages - for 3 and 7 parts
4) New system to obtain previous Summits rewards
5) modifiers for Grand Races(infinite nitro, ghost mode, etc)
6) Hyperion XP-1, new BMW M5, new GT3RS, R32, Helicopter is back.
Also there will be a year 2 pass starting in November with the new update.
For when?
This all will be in year 2 content so starting November.

Hyperion XP-1 will be in this seasons elite bundle along with the GTR-50

New leaked info from TTS:
1) set bonuses visible in car menu
2) new crafting system - 3 parts of lower quality could be converted into one better one
3) Set bonuses will have two stages - for 3 and 7 parts
4) New system to obtain previous Summits rewards
5) modifiers for Grand Races(infinite nitro, ghost mode, etc)
6) Hyperion XP-1, new BMW M5, new GT3RS, R32, Helicopter is back.
That sounds amazing if itā€™s true! Numbers 1 and 4 are my favourites. Number 2 sounds good as well but for me itā€™s only useful if they also add a new tier above legendary.

What is TTS by the way?

I hope so. Need to grind more cash before buying one.

Hopefully next week brings more variety on the cars in the Custom Show. Need to find a cheap one with a cop horn and nothing else.

I started playing Motorfest a week ago. This game feels great! I really do love all the physics changes, visual side and change in atmosphere (much less cringy than TC2 but still not serious). My only hope wpuld be to have next installment coming back to full huge US map but with all improvements. I miss those 1 hour trips from coast to coast.

I started playing Motorfest a week ago. This game feels great! I really do love all the physics changes, visual side and change in atmosphere (much less cringy than TC2 but still not serious). My only hope wpuld be to have next installment coming back to full huge US map but with all improvements. I miss those 1 hour trips from coast to coast.
Yeah the graphical step up from TC2 to TCM is huge. But I still play TC2 regularly as well, but only to farm for cars and vanities that get ported over to TCM. šŸ˜…

Number 2 sounds good as well but for me itā€™s only useful if they also add a new tier above legendary.
As much as I would welcome a new tier, grinding again after spending hundreds of hours to complete all sets would probably kill the fun for me. But than I have no reason to play the game more. I don't know what I want..

šŸ”§The Crew Motorfest Scheduled MaintenancešŸ”§

šŸ“†Tuesday, July 16th

ā° 8AM UTC / 4AM EDT

ā³Estimated duration: 2 hours

šŸŽ®All platforms

• Additional fix for custom show purchase issues.
  • Improve server stability.
  • Remove some exploits from the leaderboards.

For which Challenger SRT-8 were those parts from Gold rank Custom Show last week exactly? I checked all cars and I think maybe my rally variant got a few extra parts? I check other versions like street, drag, monster etc annd they all still had many purchasable parts.

Arenā€™t normally all parts of 1 vehicle unlocked?

Edit - I just saw I donā€™t own the drift version yet, was it for that one?

Last edited:
For which Challenger SRT-8 were those parts from Gold rank Custom Show last week exactly? I checked all cars and I think maybe my rally variant got a few extra parts? I check other versions like street, drag, monster etc annd they all still had many purchasable parts.

Arenā€™t normally all parts of 1 vehicle unlocked?

Edit - I just saw I donā€™t own the drift version yet, was it for that one?
I believe it was for the Drag version. I'm not sure. Definitely wasn't for the Drift or Street version.

I believe it was for the Drag version. I'm not sure. Definitely wasn't for the Drift or Street version.
I have the drag version and I still had a lot of purchasable parts for it. Maybe they didnā€™t hand out all the parts but only 1 type of ā€œbody kitā€? šŸ¤”

On a side note, I noticed I still have a lot of vanity items in TC2 that arenā€™t in TCM yet, like this ā€œThe Next Chaseā€ Smoke we got for platinum in TC2 last weekā€™s Summit. Is there any news these will come over to TCM in the future? TC2 wonā€™t receive content updates anymore I believe (just repeat summits, right?) and all cars have been ā€œsyncedā€ now from TC2 to TCM. But it seems not all vanities have.

Last edited:
Hopefully they fixed the custom show voting. Not gonna bother participating anymore if I can't vote myself tomorrow.

Also bought the Ram TRX.

20240718_010859.jpg

Need to hunt the red/blue variant of that lightbar and the red vintage beacon plus the modern siren and vintage alarm horns.

I have the drag version and I still had a lot of purchasable parts for it. Maybe they didnā€™t hand out all the parts but only 1 type of ā€œbody kitā€? šŸ¤”
I know. We got all parts for the ZR1. It's just that my dragster has some parts that I didn't bought for any other version so I'm wondering how it got there.
And no clue about the missing vanities from TC2. I'm also missing some.

Hopefully they fixed the custom show voting.
I was able to vote today but wasn't Monday and Tuesday. I don't know how it's even possible that is working some days and others not. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Good for you guys. I've already thrown in the towel.

No matter what car I put on display, the only vote I get is from myself. And that is only once, since 'YoU CaN't VoTe YoUrSeLf MoRe ThEn OnCe' ******** Ubisoft is pulling

Not gonna bother anymore. Just gonna get the few horns I'm after, if possible and then go do something else.

Last edited:
Good for you guys. I've already thrown in the towel.

No matter what car I put on display, the only vote I get is from myself. And that is only once, since 'YoU CaN't VoTe YoUrSeLf MoRe ThEn OnCe' ******** Ubisoft is pulling

Not gonna bother anymore. Just gonna get the few horns I'm after, if possible and then go do something else.
But you can vote for yourself just not as often as before it seems :confused:

But you can vote for yourself just not as often as before it seems :confused:
I know I can vote for myself, but only once during the seven days the show is active.

Before the latest update people could vote their own cars once everyday, giving at least 7 votes by the end.

Now its only one self vote and maybe some pity votes from someone else.

Dunno if its a bug or just creed from ubisofts part, but apparently you can't get vanity items easily for free anymore.

:grumpy::indiff::banghead::yuck:šŸ¤¬šŸ’©

Last edited:
I know I can vote for myself, but only once during the seven days the show is active.

Before the latest update people could vote their own cars once everyday, giving at least 7 votes by the end.

Now its only one self vote and maybe some pity votes from someone else.

Dunno if its a bug or just creed from ubisofts part, but apparently you can't get vanity items easily for free anymore.

:grumpy::indiff::banghead::yuck:šŸ¤¬šŸ’©
For this week so far it went like this for me :
Wednesday - Registered my car and I could vote for myself.
Thursday - I couldnā€™t vote for myself (had 4 votes in total)
Friday - I could vote for myself (had 10 votes in total => the screenshot above)
Saturday - I could vote for myself (12 votes in total)
Sunday - I could not vote for myself (still 12 votes in total)
Monday - I could not vote for myself (still 12 votes in total)
Tuesday - I could not vote for myself (still 12 votes in total)

The past week was like that for me as well, some days I could self-vote, some days not. So I will just advice to keep trying to self-voting every day.

Last edited:
So, I decided against all odds to register for the clown show, but I'm not expecting any results.

Latest endeavour resulted in only one vote and that was from myself. No votes from strangers and I could vote only once in the seven days.

Only lucky thing is I managed to get the modern siren from a harley.

I must confess I was a little bit worried at first. A VisonGT look alike R35 in Hyperclass? And who designed that Hyperion thing whatever that is?
Now after driving both a little bit I'm really liking both. The R50 can reach 480 kph and handles pretty well. And the Hyperion is not that terrible in 3rd person. Just a little bit slower than the R50.

Back