The Drift Gallery

  • Thread starter Thread starter souldrifting
  • 2,015 comments
  • 265,263 views
I suck at drifting in this game, probably because I never practice it, but here's a couple shots I got last night while messing around.

5389691658_bfb02e455a_z.jpg


5389086491_d552d56f1d_z.jpg
 
can someone teach me how to upload pictures? i got a sick one of my 730 horsepower 2004 Z06 drift taunting a Veyron that i think you guys would like
 


my latest drift pic .. nat that good but I wanted to capture the moment xD
 
Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II Nür (R34) '02
TsukubaCircuit_4.jpg


HKS Genki Hyper Silvia RS2 (D1GP) '04
TsukubaCircuit_3.jpg


Amuse Nismo 380RS Super Leggera (Z33)
TsukubaCircuit.jpg
 
Here are a few of mine with a mate. Mines the Camaro
NrburgringGP_F_1.jpg

NrburgringGP_F_6.jpg

NrburgringGP_F_4.jpg


Here are a few others.
TsukubaCircuit_8.jpg

TsukubaCircuit-1.jpg


And just for laughs
RoadCourse-Indy_3.jpg
 
Well, my first post here - Did some drifting last night in my Cobra. It's a shame about the smoke dithering on the cars, so very few angles come out good looking :(


Cape Ring_1 by Sethos™, on Flickr
 
Last edited:
lol 80 hp, but i still wanna tune mine

Do it, easilly one of the most fun drifters I have. Although sometimes I feel like the machine that paved the track went faster through the turns, but that was before tuning it.
 
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php


Btw the very 1st photo I did not bump the car. I was in disbeleif at what happend.
 
My first day on GT5 with the Facebook XJ13
170821_1732020507828_1457973225_2864249_4940405_o.jpg

171111_1732020387825_1457973225_2864248_8298841_o.jpg

Ford Mark IV @ Imola 1st Lesmo
171123_1732019147794_1457973225_2864240_3060069_o.jpg

High Speed Ring
171018_1753467243983_1457973225_2902549_2520332_o-1.jpg

172272_1753467363986_1457973225_2902550_1738262_o.jpg
 
but i just posted my drift photos in some other drifting thread..gahhhh i dont want to double post my pictures :(
 
Back