The fastest ITR in GT7 lobbies 522 PP

Installing a roll cage lowers pp by over 100? :odd:

Well ... ill be a monkeys uncle
Don't try to find a logical explanation on this set up.
If you set up your car exactly as it shown on the photos you are going to have a 700 pp vehicle at 511 pp and for that pp it handles well enough.
This set up just takes advantage of how the pp system calculated.

Last edited:
Don't try to find a logical explanation on this set up.
If you set up your car exactly as it shown on the photos you are going to have a 700 pp vehicle at 511 pp and for that pp it handles well enough.
This set up just takes advantage of how the pp system calculated.
I'm only trying to match your setup. I did set it up right.
You seem overly sensitive to people asking questions about how you managed to get 511pp when noone else is.

I'll add that nothing matches on my screen. The left side numbers, I mean. You must've done something that you're not telling us. :P

Last edited:
So it's not some magical setup. It's just a glitch in the way the PP is calculated.
Maybe it's a glitch but it doesn't affect the driveability of the car like (transmission glitch).
It is still a good car at 700 PP. I compete with this car at world gt series 700 and it was excellent against race cars.
I have also a youtube video of this race and the set up is the same.

Last edited:
You seem overly sensitive to people asking questions about how you managed to get 511pp when noone else is.

I'll add that nothing matches on my screen. The left side numbers, I mean. You must've done something that you're not telling us. :P
You just have to read the previous conversations and you will realise that everyone was just missing something that is already written or at the photos.

Yup I used like 600k to figure this one out.

First mistake I used the 96 not the 98

Don't add wide offset to your rims. It add like 200 pp lmao.

Can't figure out the racing transmission though. I'm at 507 pp without changing the top speed from 240 to 260. As soon as I change it the pp jumps another 150...

Last edited:
Yup I used like 600k to figure this one out.

First mistake I used the 96 not the 98

Don't add wide offset to your rims. It add like 200 pp lmao.

Can't figure out the racing transmission though. I'm at 507 pp without changing the top speed from 240 to 260. As soon as I change it the pp jumps another 150...
You have to add wide offset

I found you can buy bigger diameter rims and wide but as soon as you switch the offset to wide it increases the pp.

I believe you've just figured out a pp exploit with the itr and wouldn't be surprised if they cap this later with an update.

I've copied everything except for the wide offset rims (still wide rims though), and DID NOT change the top speed from 240 to
260KM.

Even without changing my transmission top speed to 260km, this thing is still a beast.

My integras PP is sitting at 507.

I won the WTC 600 championship like it was nothing. Lol.

I found you can buy bigger diameter rims and wide but as soon as you switch the offset to wide it increases the pp.

I believe you've just figured out a pp exploit with the itr and wouldn't be surprised if they cap this later with an update.

I've copied everything except for the wide offset rims (still wide rims though), and DID NOT change the top speed from 240 to
260KM.

Even without changing my transmission top speed to 260km, this thing is still a beast.

My integras PP is sitting at 507.

I won the WTC 600 championship like it was nothing. Lol.
Have you tried wide offset rims with 260 km transmission? 😉

And no it's not only the ITR.
There is something faster than ITR still HONDA though...

Last edited:

Not only can I confirm it works, I was able to get it down to 500 PP. It’s a glitch in the system. It’s basically a 670-680 PP build.

I can only get down to 614.48pp
Everything you did the same but my car keeps changing back to standard rims width and offset.
I even bought new rims wide/wide and purchase, go back into it and back to standard

I can only get down to 614.48pp
Everything you did the same but my car keeps changing back to standard rims width and offset.
I even bought new rims wide/wide and purchase, go back into it and back to standard
Try the spoon rims. Worked for me.

Here you are lads the fastest ITR in GT7 lobbies everyone blaming me that i am hacking or something.
For your eyes only...

Honda Integra Type R (DC2) '98.
Aspiration: NA
Power: 289 Bhp
Torque: 24.4 kg
Weight: 887 kg
Tyres: Racing Soft
Wide body
Front lip, Side skirts, Rear diffuser
High wing
Wide rims
Roll cage
PP: 521.53 😂😂😂
Still works after update 1.13, you just have to add 2 kilos and 250 top speed.
Photos updated. Enjoy!!!

Just noticed something crazy when doing this. Like most of you guys i was at 624 something and was like wtf how are they all getting close to 500. Right then i noticed stroke up and bore up where not installed. And after installing both then magically car is now at 520. What the **** is this ****ery?

Just noticed something crazy when doing this. Like most of you guys i was at 624 something and was like wtf how are they all getting close to 500. Right then i noticed stroke up and bore up where not installed. And after installing both then magically car is now at 520. What the heck is this f u c k e r y?

Last edited:
I’ve purchased and attached everything yet I’m not able to attain the provided ~550PP. Any help would be awesome. Thanks guys

Here you are lads the fastest ITR in GT7 lobbies everyone blaming me that i am hacking or something.
For your eyes only...

Honda Integra Type R (DC2) '98.
Aspiration: NA
Power: 289 Bhp
Torque: 24.4 kg
Weight: 887 kg
Tyres: Racing Soft
Wide body
Front lip, Side skirts, Rear diffuser
High wing
Wide rims
Roll cage