The Funny GIF Thread

• Thread starter Peter
  • 5,666 comments
GorillaMomDoesNotApprove-91823.gif

New one I found:

CatJump.gif

I love the look of focus and self-assured knowledge in the cat's eyes. He knows he can reach the target.

#at tesla or however the kids do their twitter talk ( i dont want to repost to slow up the page):
THAT AND THAT ALONE IS WHAT THE INTERNET IS FOR!
I know we're not supposed to all caps but that required yelling, not at anybody but in general.

Probably not. Most likely he/she was laughing during and after, finding it very amusing, like a retard.

#at tesla or however the kids do their twitter talk ( i dont want to repost to slow up the page):
THAT AND THAT ALONE IS WHAT THE INTERNET IS FOR!
I know we're not supposed to all caps but that required yelling, not at anybody but in general.

Yeah Tesla I agree, that's a a good repost, I had seen that one was out there where I got the original GIF.

It's a good 'shop' of the original.

SUV driver = Dumbass. Couldn't wait for ten damn seconds to get out of the car wash, and how much will that cost to repair? Insurance won't cover it, I don't think, and the car wash sure as hell won't.

SUV driver = Dumbass. Couldn't wait for ten damn seconds to get out of the car wash, and how much will that cost to repair? Insurance won't cover it, I don't think, and the car wash sure as hell won't.

Well theres always a scam or 2 that you can do so they pay :sly:.

tumblr_m4cyxwGyZW1rpln0yo1_500.gif

Stupid question: Do .gifs shrink well when you make them smaller with paint or something? I want this for an avatar but it's too big atm :(

Back