The Funny Video Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter DRIFT4EVA
  • 7,744 comments
  • 657,959 views
^ Well, I'll eat my words, but I was just giving an opinion on people hurting themselves is bad, and that making fun out of it is wrong.
 
^ Well, I'll eat my words, but I was just giving an opinion on dumb people hurting themselves is bad, and that making fun out of it is fun.

Fixed. 👍
 
Fixed. 👍

No. I'm serious. Just because people make a mistake, that doesn't make them automatically dumb.

I prefer the random kind of fun.

 
No. I'm serious. Just because people make a mistake, that doesn't make them automatically dumb.

I prefer the random kind of fun.

I get your point, but the 3 vids I posted show dumb people doing something they know could go wrong,and it goes wrong, and still they do it. So no mistake, but a dumb action. And I can really laugh myself numb about that.
 
Only the truck driver made a stupid act, the rest were mistakes. At least in my opinion.
 
Only the truck driver made a stupid act, the rest were mistakes. At least in my opinion.

And it was the funniest one, I should point out. A true Darwin Award runner-up :lol:
 
Woman, can´t handle powerfull Cobra, and everybody in the vid knows it.
Truckdriver, Darwin Award.
Cop can´t handle gun, at a gunsafety briefing.

3x dumb people, which are funny people.



Dravonic, I like your thinking. :lol:
 


👍
 
^ The hell? :lol:

I hate that song, but those guys are funny.
 
What happened to Cj's skin color? Micheal Jackson disease?
 
^ I believe it is the "White CJ" mod.

How lame.



Have you ever heard a frog sound like a squeeky toy? It was just being a frog in my backyard. :lol:
 
Last edited:
I cant find those videos funny... the most retarded things i ever saw and i dont understand the deal!
 
It appears that your sense of funny is just more refined than theirs.
 
TB
It appears that your sense of funny is just more refined than theirs.

To say the least;)!




Gods wrath at 6.13 :nervous:! LOL at 11.25 (some language of corse)!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Horde, you can't post that stuff man. Some of it was funny, but most were reposts. Just post the ones that are funny and without the excessive language.

Thought this was pretty hysterical:

 
Last edited:
Horde, you can't post that stuff man. Some of it was funny, but most were reposts. Just post the ones that are funny and without the excessive language.

Thought this was pretty hysterical:



Yeah youre right! Thats the bad part about compilations... 50% of it are reposts or already seen videos! The other half are cool but its not really worth beeing posted... The excessive language (in this particular case) is hard to find in real life vids! Ill have to be more wise... 👍!


On the other hand your vid was hilarious :D!
 
^^
Nothing is funnier than RL situations like that...hilarious.👍
 
Back