The Giveaway Thread: READ OP before posting - thanks

• Thread starter Outeke
  • 9,657 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW Sir I never win anything.:lol:
Any chance I could ask you to throw it open to the first new member that comes in thread.:D
Am not one for taking things out of the givaway thread since I feel more people deserve it more than me.👍
Cheers chat soon bye for now mate.:)

You got it! You heard it from Christara - need a new member looking for a ticket - any ticket in the game available!

s0ul_chicken
You got it! You heard it from Christara - need a new member looking for a ticket to give any ticket in the game to!

D: These are the times that I gate having over 1000 posts Dx

I could send you some chromes and some matte purples, you'll just have to mix 'em up yourself! :P

Anybody want some (5) paint chips? Chrome/matte of your choice.

Could I grab these? Although, I am away from my PS3 tonight, a d a bit of tomorrow... If anyone else wants this gift, they can.. I'd be happy to step aside.

Send an FR to gt5segovia when you can, reminding me that you want paints (and specify which).

Since this will happen after next reset, my offer still stands for someone else who wants them before reset.

Send an FR to gt5segovia when you can, reminding me that you want paints (and specify which).

Since this will happen after next reset, my offer still stands for someone else who wants them before reset.

Okay, thanks a lot... I will send a FR as soon as possible...

@YouButNotYou: No problem. PM me also when you've sent the FR, as I don't often go on that account.

Hey BigCheese4468 - How about a free ticket of your choice?

YouButNotYou
For the electricity thing.. Does it involve the Television? And I do not have a 22B or a McLaren... Sorry. =(

EDIT: I'm sure I actually have a 22B, I remember it somewhere, when I get back either to it or tomorrow I will have a look... In the meantime, send a FR to YouButNotYu and I will accept it ASAP.

Cool will send tonight :)

Hello, Im new to GTPLANET & GT5,where can i go to receive a free gift car so i can start winning money & raising my spec level, Thanks for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back