The Gran Turismo Iceberg

Plagiarism for one, second, who wants to be derivative?
So theres this website called YouTube….

“Here comes the Bride” playing during the credits. That was the moment I started to suspect their might be a slight disconnect with western culture at PD.

So theres this website called YouTube….

“Here comes the Bride” playing during the credits. That was the moment I started to suspect their might be a slight disconnect with western culture at PD.
Yeah plagiarism and youtube go hand in hand. Ask James Somerton or illuminaughti

I don't understand this thread and it makes me uncomfortable.

This. I read the whole thing and questioned my own sanity.
Ok these are the people I would believe are actually old.

"Iceberg": An internet iceberg is a metaphor that compares the structure of the insert subject here to an iceberg, with the visible part of the iceberg representing the surface, the largest part representing the deep concepts, and the deepest part representing the obsure, more profound ideas, thoughts and theories. Basically a charted rabbit hole.

Here is an example:

Last edited by a moderator:

"Iceberg": An internet iceberg is a metaphor that compares the structure of the insert subject here to an iceberg, with the visible part of the iceberg representing the surface, the largest part representing the deep concepts, and the deepest part representing the obsure, more profound ideas, thoughts and theories. Basically a charted rabbit hole.

Here is an example:
Why? The core concept is nonsensical.

Last edited by a moderator:

Here is an example:
That was the first thing and only way I thought about...
What other parts of the game still is hidden and unseen...

.... Still considered myself old as part of the second largest demographic around here.

Last edited:
Back